Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title goes,say something postive about your most hated wrestler-past or present.I'll start.

John Cena-sometimes when he falls his thin legs get entangled into his big shoes,so its kinda sad but very funny

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Triple H: Has maintained a marriage, and in these days especially, that is a huge accomplishment. Granted, he gets more from the relationship, but it's still impressive.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Kofi Kingston can jump high...he's not my MOST hated though, I'm just not a fan.

The Miz can work a mic well...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Hunter's consistent, Shawn's loyal.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Jeff Hardy might go to jail and might not be around for much longer.

Vince Russo has a cool beard.

Matt Hardy as V1 was interesting

Warrior had great theme music and an epic match at Wrestlemania 7

Is this like your 10th or 19th thread about Cena? Because when you get to 25, you get a free happy meal from McDonalds.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeff Hardy might go to jail and might not be around for much longer.

Vince Russo has a cool beard.

Matt Hardy as V1 was interesting

Warrior had great theme music and an epic match at Wrestlemania 7

Is this like your 10th or 19th thread about Cena? Because when you get to 25, you get a free happy meal from McDonalds.
LoL,i never made a thread about Cena,nor i ever will :eek:

·
My name is 905 and I've just become alive
5,111 Posts
Brutas Beefcake was involved in one of the greatest segments in WWF/E history when the Rockers split with Heenan being hilarious on commentary. Beefcake almost managed to not serve as a detriment to the proceedings...other than a mullet that was outrageous even by early 90's wrestling standards.

·
Registered
517 Posts
(I don't really hate these guys. I just groan whenever they come out because I know they're gonna bore the heck out of me.)

Rey Misterio was (and occasionally still is) fantastic in the ring. He's also crazy-over, has a great name, and seems like an okay guy.

Cena can occasionally have great matches, and he's a zillion times less obnoxious in the ring than he is on the mic. Plus, obligatory "good guy, hard worker, etc" boilerplate.

Trips is often quite funny, and plays the badass role extremely well. He also, berrying stuff aside, seems like a lovely guy outside the ring. And he's really sweet to my favorite wrestler. Plus, again, politicking aside, he seems to have no vices that I'm aware of.

Edge used to be very funny and decent in the ring. I used to enjoy him a lot. He's also still moderately attractive. Oh, I really liked that thing where he was singing with Jillian.

R-Truth had the best line ever a while back (I'll be on him like a monkey on a cupcake!), and... yeah. He's been in my semi-good graces for that line for a long time, but there's not much else to him.

Randy Orton has amazing thighs.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Rey Mysterio used to be a great wrestler
Great Khali did a good job in The Longest Yard
Jeff Hardy..... sorry can't do it. I hope he dies

1 - 20 of 106 Posts