Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wut I don't get is that Hippys r treehuggers, yet they smoke trees(Pot, leafs, plants, herbs...etc.) Reply ur 2 cents... :ns :flip

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm not sure if this is a bad post or not so i'm not going to click the report bad post button, but i have to say this thread is shit in my opinion and would you please use english when typing.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
scsarules said:
I'm not sure if this is a bad post or not so i'm not going to click the report bad post button, but i have to say this thread is shit in my opinion and would you please use english when typing.
Wut r u talking about, u r allowed to talk about wutever on here and it's not my fault u can't read...everybody types like this that's my age, and I kinda started typing like this...

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm only a year older than you and i don't talk/type like a retard, read through the forums and you will see that most people on here type properly even people younger than you.

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scsarules said:
I'm only a year older than you and i don't talk/type like a retard, read through the forums and you will see that most people on here type properly even people younger than you.
Wut R U Smoking it says ur 19 and I'm only 14....and I don't give a fuck how anyone else types... :flip

·
Registered
835 Posts
christopheR. said:
14 + 1 = 19?

I don't have a major in mathematics, but you my friend need one.
Good point i read the amount of posts he had done and not his age, my bad.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
TimW.eWo said:
Wut I don't get is that Hippys r treehuggers, yet they smoke trees(Pot, leafs, plants, herbs...etc.) Reply ur 2 cents... :ns :flip
For one, the "leaves" (not 'leafs') they are smoking aren't leaves from tree's, they're leaves from marajuana plants, which are grown for the sole purpose of obtaining marajuana. On that note, "pot" IS marajuana, which applies to the statement before, as well as that herbs aren't from tree's either. Secondly, the "treehuggers" in todays society aren't the same as those from the sixties/seventies. Back then, they were fighting the "corporate machine", and the environment was just a small arguing point for them. Today, the "treehuggers" aren't the same pot-smoking groups of people from back then, but instead are usually people in environmental protection groups that think we're going to run out of tree's and natural habitat for our wildlife to flourish in. If you've read this far into this and you still don't understand what I'm trying to say to you, then I'll dumb it up for you and tell you that you have an incorrect outlook on "hippies" being "treehuggers" and smoking "tree's".

SIG

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shamrock_is_god said:
For one, the "leaves" (not 'leafs') they are smoking aren't leaves from tree's, they're leaves from marajuana plants, which are grown for the sole purpose of obtaining marajuana. On that note, "pot" IS marajuana, which applies to the statement before, as well as that herbs aren't from tree's either. Secondly, the "treehuggers" in todays society aren't the same as those from the sixties/seventies. Back then, they were fighting the "corporate machine", and the environment was just a small arguing point for them. Today, the "treehuggers" aren't the same pot-smoking groups of people from back then, but instead are usually people in environmental protection groups that think we're going to run out of tree's and natural habitat for our wildlife to flourish in. If you've read this far into this and you still don't understand what I'm trying to say to you, then I'll dumb it up for you and tell you that you have an incorrect outlook on "hippies" being "treehuggers" and smoking "tree's".

SIG
Well potheads today r usually black ppl, or wiggers, idk... And u didn't have to dumb it up cause I got wut u were saying in tha beginning

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
^^^Aren't we the little stereotypist? Son, you obviously don't have much real world experience. You're a fourteen year old kid who thinks that all "pot-heads" are either black people or white people who think they're black, so you've obviously got a lot to learn. Plus, if you're going to say "wigger", you may as well come out and just say "******" instead of "black people", since "wigger" kinda defeats the purpose of choosing not to say the infamous "n" word.

SIG

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
TimW.eWo said:
Wut r u talking about, u r allowed to talk about wutever on here and it's not my fault u can't read...everybody types like this that's my age, and I kinda started typing like this...
Perhaps you should stop acting like a sheep then.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
i tip lik tis cuz i 17 and 249 dayz ol' lol urbody dus it , dats y i do it

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Captain Dumbass said:
I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say. You need to take english lessons.
Don't worry about that, I already set his dumbass straight on his "rant" subject, so there's no need for him to explain what he meant.

SIG

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Captain Dumbass said:
I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say. You need to take english lessons.
I don't want to make you mad, but you are a lot smarter than TimW .eWo.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Dude your such a pussy. You annoy people and then you just backdown at the first sign of an arguement.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Diablo™ said:
Dude your such a pussy. You annoy people and then you just backdown at the first sign of an arguement.
I thought the same thing after reading his above comment.

SIG

1 - 20 of 20 Posts