Wrestling Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
75 Posts
Kings not winning at Chamber, WWE said a while back they were high on Miz going into mania as Champ, think of it like this...at least we'll see Miz drop the belt at Mania to either CM Punk or Cena, seing as though they are the only 2 i see winning the match at EC.
last time i check punk was a heel and they will not have a main event at WM of all places be heel vs. heel. only option is to have cena vs miz which is what they have been setting up since miz threw cena out of the royal rumble. the only other option is morrison vs. his old tag team partner, but i am a firm believer in that morrison is going to win MITB

· Registered
6,157 Posts
King's not giving his spot to HHH, it makes zero sense given his promo tonight and the build to the storyline. I don't know what form of logic out there could have made you come to that conclusion.
I agree that it makes no sense for King to forfeit his spot, though I don't think WWE would dare give Lawler the shot on such a big PPV.

Maybe King gets injured by Miz/Riley and as everyone else is in the elimination chamber, they give the shot to the returning HHH?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.