Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok ive been watching wrestling since the 80s, the elimination chamber matches are to determine a new champion, correct ? Which means edge will be in 1 and miz in another. But with this raw rumble the 6 thrown over go to the chamber match now we get king vs miz..obviously king giving his spot to HHH.Now wwe title wont be figured out in a chamber ? whats the point of having a chamber match to begin with then ? WWE creative at its best!

· Premium Member
42,229 Posts
With Del Rio facing whoever the World Heavyweight Champion is after Elimination Chamber, the Raw elimination Chamber will determine who will face whoever the WWE champion is at Wrestlemania.

And what makes you think King will give his spot to Triple H?

· YES! YES! YES!
15,196 Posts
They started plugging HHH's movie "all of the sudden" because it comes out in 2 weeks there bud. It's called promotion.....

King's not giving his spot to HHH, it makes zero sense given his promo tonight and the build to the storyline. I don't know what form of logic out there could have made you come to that conclusion.

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts
:lmao love how the OP thinks Raw's chamber this year makes no sense and then goes on to make a scenario that completely throws logic out the window.

· Registered
158 Posts
U r wrong OP. King's gonna win over The Miz. And that sets up of Battle of the Kings at Wrestlemania.

Jerry "The King" Lawler VS "The King of Kings" Triple H

How awesome would that be?

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Kings not winning at Chamber, WWE said a while back they were high on Miz going into mania as Champ, think of it like this...at least we'll see Miz drop the belt at Mania to either CM Punk or Cena, seing as though they are the only 2 i see winning the match at EC.

· Banned
6,914 Posts
It would've been fine ifr King wasn't going to be in the title match, they made the chamber matchers number 1 contender matches at No Way Out 2008 but that was because Cena was using up his title shot early.

Anyway it worked out fine then.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.