Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I get a phone call from my GF the other day while Im at work. Iv'e been chatting to an ex on BookFace, Iv'e said a few things to her that I probably shouldn't. Nothin to serious so Im not in to much trouble. But someone hacked my facebook and sent the entire conversation to my GF's inbox. I thought it maybe someone I know but they sent a message from my account to both women and on reading the message it really doesn't sound like anyone I know. So it seems there is some random vigilante hacking FB accounts hunting for dirt then trying to f up peoples life......

Erm your thought's...

Reactions: Theproof

·
40,796 Posts
My thought is that wouldn't a vigilante be trying to stop stuff like this?

Otherwise, what Sticksy and Lawls said.

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
A. You shouldn't be talking to your EX and If you are, it shouldn't be more than a "Did you see the game last night" type of convo
B. Nobody should know any of your passwords to any of your social networking accounts...

·
hello
19,618 Posts
Don't worry, Stickers likes to think he's a BIG MAN, but he's just an e-bully. And a poor one at that.

But I agree with him 8*D

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well to you little boys who have probably never felt the touch of a woman I did not ask for relationship advice thanks, and as I said it was not anything bad hence im not in to much trouble. I sence you are all angry cos you wish you had been with just one woman. Boo Hoo look at him talking to his ex I wish I had an ex to talk to, sniff sniff. Does anyone have any thought's on facebook hacking and how it happens....

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I got hacked last year. I went on FB one day and everybody was complaining to me saying that the link for the free ipod was bullshit. My first thought was what the fuck are all of these guys talking about. Then I looked on some of my friends walls and most of them contained this message from me, "Hey everybody! Check out this link for a cool free ipod!!!". For one, I don't type like that and if I did I'd want to shoot myself in the head.

It's funny you just created this thread because today I noticed that my brother in law has been hacked. He sent me these IQ tests like three times today. He's not the type of person to fool around with that crap.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got hacked last year. I went on FB one day and everybody was complaining to me saying that the link for the free ipod was bullshit. My first thought was what the fuck are all of these guys talking about. Then I looked on some of my friends walls and most of them contained this message from me, "Hey everybody! Check out this link for a cool free ipod!!!". For one, I don't type like that and if I did I'd want to shoot myself in the head.

It's funny you just created this thread because today I noticed that my brother in law has been hacked. He sent me these IQ tests like three times today. He's not the type of person to fool around with that crap.
Thankyou for your sensible reply dude, much appreciated.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
shut up poof, no one cares. telling people you're here for discussion isn't getting you over either, so chill it. if you really wanna be humble about it, don't talk about it.

didn't read through the entire thread because i'm lazy, but if the obvious question hasn't been asked, it must be asked now: did anyone know your password, or did anyone have the possibility to gain access to it?

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Never give anyone your FB password, and change it if you have, nobody has ever hacked into my facebook!

Anybody who gives their fb password out openly is asking for problems, and is an idiot...:no:

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
How fitting that you two(Rawlin and Instantdouchebag2.0) decided to show up. You guys must have know that I was talking about you with my comment. You see op? These are the type of scum on this site that you're gonna wanna try to avoid.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts

Thankyou for your sensible reply dude, much appreciated.
your two situations are completely different. theproof's case is pretty common and is where a bot will send mass, standard messages trying to advertise their site/product etc. In your case its an isolated case, where someone sent messages which required a bit of thought. You most likely left your facebook open at some point and forgot to logout.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
How fitting that you two(Rawlin and Instantdouchebag2.0) decided to show up. You guys must have know that I was talking about you with my comment. You see op? These are the type of scum on this site that you're gonna wanna try to avoid.
don't troll me son, your pathetic lines are only getting fed this once. i'm trying to help this man, poof. don't get in my way.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
You either got a keylogger from clicking on links you shouldn't have been clicking on. Or you gave someone your password. Or you logged into facebook on a public computer.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts