Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...I think my gripe here is valid. I posted a thread about itchy balls in the "Anything" section. All I asked was "what is the best remedy for itchy balls?" It is far from offensive and I thought it was a fun and interesting topic. I wasn't just posting it to be shocking. I was genuinely wondering how many ideas people might have to help such a problem. Meanwhile, it would likely be good for a laugh or two. Apparently, this was not cool with the mods, or whoever, and someone trashed it!
There is much more shit on these boards that deserves to get ditched before my "scratchy sac" post! There are people who post endless garbage about nonsense like Avril Levigne or their high schools. Granted those topics may not concern male genitals, but I will maintain that my post was not offensive and would have gathered more interest than horse shit like "what is the name of your school?".
To sum up my opinion on this...scratch my balls!

·
Registered
906 Posts
it was erased becvause nobody wants to talk about itchy tallywhackers. the remedy you should use is....

stop sleeping with a woman with crabs.:D

N

·
0 Posts
The topic sucked...I seen the topic...but I didn't fuck with it...probably Mr.Hankey or Adam....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jay is the coolest

Grace...I am not sure what post count had to do with anything I said.

Additionally, I hate when mods and admins diss posters in a poor manner. In a supervisory position, you should have the ability to be objective and criticize without sounding like a jerk. I will not argue that you all should have the right to your own opinions, but some of you don't voice them properly.

N

·
0 Posts
Re: Jay is the coolest

Jay Abreu TM said:
Additionally, I hate when mods and admins diss posters in a poor manner. In a supervisory position, you should have the ability to be objective and criticize without sounding like a jerk. I will not argue that you all should have the right to your own opinions, but some of you don't voice them properly.
I hate when we have to do it. If we don't do it we'll be "ran over" and that's not going to happen. Take White Raven for example. You don't treat people that way for no reason. Especially mods and admins. Usually when mods or admins say something smart it's because the person either acted dumb or broke rules.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
What I meant was that here it might be looked upon less offensively (I know, that made no sense) because it doesn't 'count', in a sense. Okay, still not making sense. It did in my head, okay?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts