Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somehow, my 240 something posts were deleted. I really don't give a shit, but I was just wondering how it happened, and if something I said or did had anything to do with it.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
plum said:
Why do people give a fuck about post count so much? What's the big fucking deal?
That is why your post count is that low.

ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I never know what my post count is until threads like these. :no:

Well, I honestly don't care. I've had Nitemare reset my post count before. Cody too.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
You know, if my life depended on it, I couldn't tell you within several hundred what mine is anywhere.

The only board I ever had any real count on, a few thousand, BB managed to delete for me...twice...lmao.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I'll put his post count back to normal tomorrow my time. It was funny to see someone make a comment saying post count didn't matter, then make a thread complaining their's had gone.
I must admit, I like having the highest post count on this forum. It never bothered me early on, but as mine got higher, having the highest was something I wanted.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Rajah said:
I'll put his post count back to normal tomorrow my time. It was funny to see someone make a comment saying post count didn't matter, then make a thread complaining their's had gone.
I don't particularly care about my post count but if it was deleted for no reason, i'd probably ask why. Complaining? I don't see this guy begging for his post count back. Big difference between complaining and asking a simple question. ooo. luv.

from klat.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Loz, full of speeches? Care to link me?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I wish you didn't have so many warning points already, I'd add more.

Kliq, I was refering to your post towards me on Breakdown Forums, nothing major.:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts