Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I told him to fuck off.

Nah, seriously, I was at my friend Arturo's house. The guy next door then comes over saying that I broke into and stole shit from his truck. I told him to fuck off and to never accuse me of shit that I didn't do. He then said he has people saying I did it. Well, I never did, so how can anyone see me do it. So I told him that he better back off because I will drop his ass to the floor right there. His two sons then came up. One happened to be half black.(Go figure. The dad is full white, yet says the black one is his biological son.) They wouldn't fight me(because they know that my friend Art and I could both kick their asses), and then they told me to watch out. That they were going to shoot me, and I better pray that I live. I was like "Bring it on, ******". I get pissed when people threaten shit like that, especially if you know they won't do it. So, I'm like waiting to catch those fuckers when not by their house, so I can fuck them up(the old fashion way, by pounding their faces), and I will hurt them. I just hope that these fuckers don't run and call the cops, just like the parents are known for.

So, yeah, how was your weekend?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stfu, it has nothing to do with gangster shit, you Aussie Homo.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
It's just that BB always seems to be getting into trouble in some way shape or form. Your typical homo remark won't save you from the fact that someone will probably "put a cap in your ass" one day. Looks like you'll be the homo then.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Arturo, nice name :). for a dishwasher

My weekend was fine

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
I had a nice weekend thank you...

And if they start shit then kick there asses... all that just sounds like Highschool "im gonna kick your ass" kinda stuff

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
BB should have his own T.V. show about his weekend escapades....it would sell millions...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All them damn Mexicans look alike...no wonder they claimed you did it...

...then again you Mexicans do lie, cheat, and steal.

I don't believe you.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I'd bet it was someone he pissed off on W-E, and it can't be hard to find someone out of that list.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Besides Some woman jump through the building [and no one knows why she did it], last friday.

im fine.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts