Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- TNA recently applied for a wrestling-related trademark for the term "Cold Blood."

source 411mania.com

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
I'm pretty sure Matt Hardy used that term to describe himself in one of his youtube vids just recently

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
maybe it will be a new ppv, unless they plan to name a wrestler like that, it wouldn't surprise me, they gave us stuff like "suicide" and "homicide" before

·
Registered
594 Posts
I don't think it sounds like the name of a wrestler, could be the name of Gunner & Murphy's tag team like the user above me said or a PPV is likely as well.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
TNA needs to trademark "They".

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
This is from Matt Hardy's twitter :

That account is gonna become "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy-updates soon RT @madrigrober What happened to @THEMATTHEWBRAND -Hasn't tweeted a while!

So take it as you will.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
This is from Matt Hardy's twitter :

That account is gonna become "Cold Blood" Matt Hardy-updates soon RT @madrigrober What happened to @THEMATTHEWBRAND -Hasn't tweeted a while!

So take it as you will.
oh great... now he's gonna say cold blood during any phrase...

good thing i un-followed and de-subscribed to him... he got old fast

i wouldn't have minded a "cold blood" ppv

·
Registered
13,217 Posts

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
I'd bet it's Gunner and Murphy's tag name. Boy are those two guys lame.
Aw, I like Gunner, Murphy i don't but i see something in Gunner, not main event material but something.

·
Perry Karavello
602 Posts
God damn it, tubby speaks like a kindergardener.

"Right now If you're sitting in front of your television set, make sure to turn your television set"

"For first time in tna wrestling the hardy boys reunite" No shit, grape fucker, you just joined.

Stick to walking funny and getting out of breath.

Cold blood is awful too.

He should be "Cold Cut Matt Hardy"

His catchphrase can be "I wanted the baked chips, I'm trying to watch my weight"

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Jeff Hardy posted the following on his Twitter, regarding the "Cold Blood" name…

"ItWillBeHeard.....ColdBlooded!!!!!!"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts