1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Banner:

Logo:

Ava:

I like the banner, I think the logo's quite cool and the avatar's not too bad either imo.

Ray-didily-ate pleasy folk :).

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
Okay, the banner is pretty good. The text is pretty well blended and matches pretty good. The blending in the background is good too. The Avatar is pretty cool.

Okay.... For the logo. It's terrible. I think that it's pretty tacky and may even ruin your banners, sorry, I just don't like it.

·
The man who taught Vince Russo everything he knows
1,933 Posts
Logo first...

The logo looks a bit...well it looks like it could be done with Paint. Shapes a good idea (ur a bloke yea?) but there's not much effect to it... Text is good, but add some effects to the shape..

6/10, good but looks kinda amateur, part from the text.

---------
Banner,

I got nothin against it, looks good. Blending fine, light effects fine, text is fine. Just comes down to taste now.

In which case 8/10, like it.

-------------

This is where my point of ur logo looking amateur. Since u cant read the text, not much point to having it in. Cheapens the whole avatar. Otherwise its a typical avatar. Matching n all...

5/10 with logo, 7/10 without.

Like the logo idea, but work on it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I like the banner alot. Good blending and the pics are proportioned well. 9.5/10. I don't really like the logo seems kinda gay to me.

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
The banner looks real coo, gave me an idea :). The text effect looks real good, I really like the way you used that, and the color is good. Blends are pretty good, main cut blends nicely. Give that a 8/10

I like the logo, its real simple, but not the colors. I think when it comes to a logo it should have that much color. But its good.. theres an X now, but I saw it earlier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts