Wrestling Forum banner

Some serious shit need to go down on raw tonight

5280 54
1st they need to inform me what the fuck made cmpunk cost rko the match at the rumble, and y miz cost cena the rumble.. The fuck, they spoke to each other backstage n decided to switch oppenents????????? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Hopefully rtruth and jerry lawler gets injured and miz is inserted in the chamber.

I want something big, and a good match building promo
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
I want an explanation of why Punk is getting stuck with that Orton loser for WrestleMania, but do you honestly need to be told why Miz eliminated Cena? It's crystal clear, Cole even mentioned it right after.

· Bourne Better
2,327 Posts
The matches could still change. We're only one week into the RTWM.

· Registered
3,864 Posts
my Prediction for superstar this week.

Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov and Yoshi Tatsu and David Hart Smith vs
Primo and Zack Ryder and William Regal and Tyson Kidd in a 8 man tag team match.

Ted DiBiase vs Daniel Bryan.

my Prediction for raw tonight.

John Cena vs King Sheamus.

Randy Orton vs John Morrison.

R-Truth vs CM Punk.

Jerry Lawler vs Alex Riley.

Mark Henry and The Great Khali vs Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso.

Michelle McCool with Layla vs Gail Kim.

Brie Bella and Nikki Bella cost Gail Kim the match.

· Registered
1,850 Posts
^
yeah, it does feel abit flat

i absolutely hate the jerry lawler/miz stuff, though it has it's moments when cole gets riled-up.

hoping for some CM punk/cena interaction tonight, though seems punk has switched to orton now.
a layla appearence on raw will always be welcome by moi.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
I want an explanation of why Punk is getting stuck with that Orton loser for WrestleMania, but do you honestly need to be told why Miz eliminated Cena? It's crystal clear, Cole even mentioned it right after.
LOL at 'that Orton loser', oh no! CM Punks feuding with the second biggest face in the company! What a punishment for him...

Orton's performance on RAW was the first time in ages I've been really into the guy. He was excellent and I have high hopes for this feud.

· Registered
2,635 Posts
I wouldnt rule out a EC participant change. If they can chenage them duing the entrances for the match (kofi/edge) then they can do it with 2 weeks to spare. its funny because normally by now we know roughly what the matches are gonna be for wrestlemania but i havent a scooby. Will HHH return in time for it to face sheamus? Are they really gonna put lawler/cole on the biggest stage of them all? I cant see Miz headlining so have a feeling he will lost the belt and be in a tripple threat to win it back. What has Punk/orton got to bring to the table for wrestlemania? Cant see it happening other than an excuse to get both guys on the card. What are the Corre going to do? Corre Nexus was for me a cert for Mania but that seems to have been dropped now with no advancement on the feud AND FINALLY will taker be fit at all for mania? We dont even have anybody looking to be his opponent. Calling him out knowing he isnt there etc/ Hopefully sting is coming and they feud but thats not for 3 weeks yet and is leaving it late imo.
So ye. feeling a little flat right now with the build to mania. It all seems a little up in the air for my liking. The fact Miz vs Lawler is the main event feud on Raw right now kinda zaps all the energy out of it.

· Registered
223 Posts
Something to get us pumped? Maybe a elimination chamber preview or a match bets between someone from Nexus and someone (Shamus, John Morrison?) that spills backstage for a scenerey smash up with Nexus, basically a pumped change of pace. Either way, RAW needs to progress some storylines.

Fuck, we need a title change in a RAW for once rather than creative waiting for a PPV. Miz just needs to just lose to Jerry Lawler so we don't have to endure his comeback stroyline of him finally getting an oppurtunity

· A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,975 Posts
Something to get us pumped? Maybe a elimination chamber preview or a match bets between someone from Nexus and someone (Shamus, John Morrison?) that spills backstage for a scenerey smash up with Nexus, basically a pumped change of pace. Either way, RAW needs to progress some storylines.

Fuck, we need a title change in a RAW for once rather than creative waiting for a PPV. Miz just needs to just lose to Jerry Lawler so we don't have to endure his comeback stroyline of him finally getting an oppurtunity
Are you suggesting JERRY LAWLER as WWE champion????

· Registered
57 Posts
I wish they'd look at how all of Orton's feuds are handled. Seems that the most common ending for Raw nowadays is the old classic "Orton RKOs everyone". Put him on the mic more often, make him seem like a more cerebral anti-hero than a dunce whose only asset is his signature manoeuvre.

I laughed my ass off at the writing last week:
Punk: "Don't you punt Husky Harris, Randy" "Don't do it, don't you punt him in the skull" "You're not getting your dessert if you punt him, I mean it" "Don't make me put down this microphone, Randy" was basically what I heard.

Have the heels respect him for some reason other than the fear of getting punted/RKO'd.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.