Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if any of these come across as being stupid.

Does any one what happened between Homicide /Dan Maff in 2005 ?I remember Maff /Whitmer had to vacate the tag title when Maff was in "hiding " from Homicide and it wasn't an angle.

Also why did Xavier leave?It baffles me because he was a former champ and this means Roh must of had a certain amount of faith for him but he just seemed to disappear after he dropped the belt to Joe.

Why did Jimmy Jacobs leave too?I saw him as a great promising talent but after the age of the fall disband he seemed to just vanish too.Was their backstage heat or something or was it his own choice to leave?

And finally where in God's name is Jimmy Rave and Kenny Omega?Is Omega working in Japan or Injured ?And is Rave injured or did he part ways or what.

Thanks in adavance for answering these random questions.

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Sorry if any of these come across as being stupid.

Does any one what happened between Homicide /Dan Maff in 2005 ?I remember Maff /Whitmer had to vacate the tag title when Maff was in "hiding " from Homicide and it wasn't an angle.

Also why did Xavier leave?It baffles me because he was a former champ and this means Roh must of had a certain amount of faith for him but he just seemed to disappear after he dropped the belt to Joe.

Why did Jimmy Jacobs leave too?I saw him as a great promising talent but after the age of the fall disband he seemed to just vanish too.Was their backstage heat or something or was it his own choice to leave?

And finally where in God's name is Jimmy Rave and Kenny Omega?Is Omega working in Japan or Injured ?And is Rave injured or did he part ways or what.

Thanks in adavance for answering these random questions.
The extent of the information I have is that Homicide alleged that Maff did something sexual with an underage member of Homicide's family.

Xavier had a shit ton of injuries in 03/04. He had a brief but actually quite good feud with John Walters that ended with an awesome FWH at FB03. He was the first member of the Embassy, got hurt again, showed up a couple times while injured just to remind everyone he was in the Embassy, then disappeared until filling in to challenge Danielson in 06. He also was never all that great.

Jacobs quit ROH in June 09. He was also apparently quite fucked up at the time too. Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFd43r7bE5U

Rave took some time off, and also quit ROH. Might have been burnt out, may not want to travel any more.

Omega has been in Japan.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Homicide did some interview and when he asked about Dan Maff he said something along the lines of "Maff F'd up, he F'd with my family. Maff is a pedophile." And he told all promoters of every wrestling company that he would never wrestle for them if they used Dan Maff any more. He was the champ of some Jersey independent and they vacated the title, he didn't even get a last match lol. I think he does some indys now though since its been like 5 years.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WOW didn't know Jimmy had so many personal problems it made the aotf make a lot more sense,great DGUSA videos too.

Wonder would Roh ever be open to let him return?

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,993 Posts
The word "paedophile" was thrown around.

A lot of personal issues.

Is Omega working in Japan or Injured ?
Currently causing all sorts of fuss in the New Japan Juniors.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Kenny Omega will be at Final Battle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts