Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Insult of the week - "If I'm an asshole then yer woman's a rim job. Cuz she licked me last nite!"

But yea...
BreakDownV1 said:
...Where's Hankey to make me look good....
I think I do a good job at making up for his absence. :D (I miss'em too though <\3) :sad:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
It's strange that a person of your age would have to grow up and get over something, but really that's the only course of action you need to take.
I can still give you a tissue if you wish, or another bone like the one Cowie wants to give you.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
D-Man said:
What the fuck is this? A soap opera?

Just drop it, I say.

Drop it like it's hot...drop it like it's hot...
WTF....just as I read that last part in your post, that part of the song came on a commercial on tv for Best Buy's new cd's that are out. Weird timing. :)

Continue with the bitching. <3

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Lacrimosa said:
That song sucks. It's annoying, much like Stratusfied02's existance.
I know it sucks. But I never mentioned anything about it being good or bad, so why bring that up at all, right? Unless you were looking for any way possible to throw in a jab at stratusfied.....if so, that was a pretty big stretch. :(

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
D-Man said:
What the fuck is this? A soap opera?

Just drop it, I say.

Drop it like it's hot...drop it like it's hot...
no don't drop it.. this is better then most of the crap wwe is pumping out right now.And it gives me something to read when its 1 25 in the morning cause i can't sleep.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
If a bitch gives you an attitude, drop it like a log! : plop : drop it like a log : plop : drop it like a log!

If the toilet grows a residue, drop it like a log! : plop : drop it like a log : plop : just drop it like a log!

Cuz ya gotta ba-woosh if it's actin like a douche, with my style all guch, well what's it all to you!

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........oop!

::Fuck Snoop...SlaM's where it's at!::

·
Registered
124 Posts
This is by far the funniest post I have ever seen due to its whining, leaving out facts, and blatant pussiness.

Ok, BDV, you want to take this public AFTER you and me promised not to?

Ok.

Here is what really went down:

He came to my forums.

IMMEDIATELY he goes: "you need to do this, this, this, and this."

Most of the shit he said was the dumbest shit I have ever heard. People laughed at him. So he made snide comments from that day on.

Whenever we did something new.
Whenever we didn't do something.

He was always there with a post like the little bitch that he is because he has no life. He has admitted he never liked the board. Yet, I saw him on the boards at least 7 times a day.

I come to this guys forum and suggest they use google ads with a vB license to get some revenue to take it off invision free so it can be more professional, because to be honest it's letting down their very good website...Because this I get flamed and locked.

2 months later, there's google ads.
News flash moron. We use invisionfree. THERE WERE ALWAYS FUCKING GOOGLE ADS. You are by far the biggest idiot I have ever seen by that comment above. Go to any IF board and tell me what kind of add you see, dunce.

I advise them to change the forum format, which is still fucking horrible I might add. I got flamed and locked.

2 weeks later, the format changed.
What change would this be? Funny, the format has basically stayed the same throughout the whole time. If you are referring to the multimedia section, yes, we did change it. Why? Because they were more active. They only got active this past week, so any reference to doing it before would have been utterly pointless, like your existence.

About a month ago I had some severe family problems and I missed a graphics battle. The first ever battle I've missed. For this, Dougie called me a liar, and argued with me on the forum until the end of the day that I was a liar, when I went as far to show him a post I made on BDW [my site] which told of my problems from significantly earlier in the day even before the battle. He still called me a liar, and now insisted on flaming me. I showed him proof of where I'd been, which he asked for several pictures of the ticket stub to prove I wasn't online when he swore I was. I proved to him I wasn't there. He dropped his abuse for a few days.
I never flamed you with this. Ever. I just called you a liar, which I hardly thinks qualifies as flaming. However, I did fuck up. I swear to god I thought you were lying. I have seen it happen at least a dozen times before you, and you already being on my bad side helped NOTHING. I apologized. I posted on the forums I was wrong. And you said the issue was resolved....

Yet you keep bringing it up.

Over.

And.

Over.

I apologized, I admitted I was an asshole, and I PUBLICALLY stated all of this. Yet you still bring it up.

I asked him to wipe the slate clean, what he's said didn't matter, I wanted a clean slate...This guy who's constantly abused me...Did exactly that. He kept abusing me and told me he'd had "a long day and didn't need my shit" When I was apologising too him. I did everything but offer him a smoke and a pancake.
Hmm...look at the facts he ommited. The idea of cleaning a slate clean is about the dumbest thing ever. If you hate someone for being very very blunt, and then you wipe the slate clean, they are still going to be blunt, because that is who they are. You will still hate that part of them because it is conflicting personalities, so cleaning the slate does absolute SHIT.

I am asshole and very blunt. BD is egotistical, arrogant, and very snide. Wiping the slate on what we did would do nothing, because we are still those things.

I explained this.

But did he care to mention it to you?

No.

I also APOLOGIZED (for the second time to someone I hate) for taking our conflict public and PROMISED I wouldn't do it again.

However, yet again, he left out the details.

After ALL of this, he made posts bitching about me on my forum and saying he was leaving. I edited out the parts about me cause they were flames which is against the board. Even when he did this, he leaves out everything that dispells his points. Why? Because he wants people on his side.

To those who supported BD here, no beef against you. I don't care. I don't know you, and for all I know, you could be a good person or bad. I just don't know so I don't try to. I am just telling you the WHOLE thing.

Yes, I have fucked up with him, cause I DON'T LIKE HIM. Yes, I am an asshole. But is BD squeaky clean?

Fuck no.

BD, you are the little pussy who is going around bitching about this EVERYWHERE.

Clearly there is no pleasing YOU BDV.

I apologize for fucking up with your family.

You continue to bring it up.

I apologize again and promise not to do it again.

You continue to bitch.

BDV, you are the one who can't be pleased.
You are the one doing all the bitching at places that don't even concern this.

Dullard.

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
OK, that question done with...

Is your site one of those "Weekly Babe" wrestling sites, or is it a site that is good enough not to resort to having naked chicks to get members?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
Nah, that's enough.

I was just checking to see if this was another "internet wrestling reporter" feud of sorts. You gotta love those. Especially with the ones who run the basic crap websites, with the exact same shit on each and every one. WOW sections, babe of the day, made up news...hahahaha...

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Boone's a good reporter, so stfu.

Loz, Dougie was all like wtf, why you saying I copy and paste earlier in a chat. It was funny.

Anyways, ya, BDV got pwnd with your first post.

21 - 40 of 107 Posts