Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people, who I will not name...Dougie Nunny...Are just impossible.

I come to this guys forum and suggest they use google ads with a vB license to get some revenue to take it off invision free so it can be more professional, because to be honest it's letting down their very good website...Because this I get flamed and locked.

2 months later, there's google ads.

I advise them to change the forum format, which is still fucking horrible I might add. I got flamed and locked.

2 weeks later, the format changed.

I continued to post, trying my best not to make fun of their mediocre graphics department, their horrible layout, their 5 line per roleplay fed or their amateur presentation of everything they tried and did.

This is what pushed me.

About a month ago I had some severe family problems and I missed a graphics battle. The first ever battle I've missed. For this, Dougie called me a liar, and argued with me on the forum until the end of the day that I was a liar, when I went as far to show him a post I made on BDW [my site] which told of my problems from significantly earlier in the day even before the battle. He still called me a liar, and now insisted on flaming me. I showed him proof of where I'd been, which he asked for several pictures of the ticket stub to prove I wasn't online when he swore I was. I proved to him I wasn't there. He dropped his abuse for a few days.

So, he was a fucking prick. Now we've argued for months, I decided to be the bigger man and try to settle it today.

For those who know me, of me, or know people who know me will know that usually I am the prick in any given situation. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed, it's who I am and I enjoy it. I'm pretty unforgiving and I never apologise...So this was big for me.

I asked him to wipe the slate clean, what he's said didn't matter, I wanted a clean slate...This guy who's constantly abused me...Did exactly that. He kept abusing me and told me he'd had "a long day and didn't need my shit" When I was apologising too him. I did everything but offer him a smoke and a pancake.

Clearly there is no pleasing you. You fucking cock weasel.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Why didn't you just ignore him? People like that like attention and people like you are always the ones to give it to them. You are an easy lay BDV

:)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Yea, ignore the prick. It's not worth wasting time with an internet feud. Doing that will lower your standards like the lowlife. Be the better man and just ignore him and move on.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Man why would you even bother with a prick like that? You aren't the type of person who would "kiss up" and try to clean the slate with someone who's an asshole like that.....unless you need him for something. :eek:

And yeah I know how you can be. Remember the hatin you did on me for making that hitler banner for Lee? Took it all serious like I meant to insult you and shit. Took a while for me to get us to patch things up.:(

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
BreakDownV1 said:
Rajah - Glasses so he can see when he's in the wrong, and tissues to suck it up with, have a cry, and get through it.
Damn, BDV1, maybe you should give yourself some tissues. Maybe your severe family problem was taking the internet too seriously.

Shit, life isn't worth living anymore.

·
Registered
7,316 Posts
Rajah said:
Damn, BDV1, maybe you should give yourself some tissues. Maybe your severe family problem was taking the internet too seriously.

OMG, Rajah's trying to start something!

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rajah said:

I got over my problems as I always do, I didn't throw a hissy fit over it. I don't take the internet all that seriously, My situation (Not with Dougie) is a big deal and I don't think it's cool to mock something like that. But hey, keep reaching those new lows, Rajah.

I'm surprised to see you attempting to be personal over a little joke. Your biggest problem is you didn't admit you could be wrong and just get through it, you acted like a big baby and acted as if you didn't do your job perfectly you weren't going to be doing it at all.

It's strange that a person of your age would have to grow up and get over something, but really that's the only course of action you need to take.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

I have to agree with Rajah (at least with the theme of his post). You're the biggest asshole on the internet that I know. I find it very hard to have sympathy for you when the roles are reversed.

Don't take that the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
aesthetic said:
I have to agree with Rajah (at least with the theme of his post). You're the biggest asshole on the internet
Meh, you know I've always disliked you so can't say it bothers me. But I expected more from Rajah. I didn't think he'd play off something like that. But I'm not going to argue your point, on forums I behave differently to my buds on the net and how I behave with the people like...For lack of a better example, you. Whom I neither like or feel indifferent too...You've just always come off as a prick.

The theme of this which seems to be lost in the dilution of the subject with people's posts is that I don't think it's right to mock family problems. No matter how much of a prick you are, it's just pretty bad to go that far, and it's especially rich (For Dougie) to have done that and then go so far as to refuse a truce when he's the far guiltier party. It's more of an ash grey kettle calling the pot black.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
1) You messed the saying up.
2) Don't kid yourself. You're not ash gray - you're a lustrous, rich black. Just because you're the lesser of the two evils in one situation, doesn't change the fact that you're the bigger asshole in 99% of the arguments you're in [on the internet].

Once again, don't take that the wrong way. I like you. Most of the times I think you're hilarious. But I also think you're the prick. Not me. I also think that others would agree.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts