Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to make this thread because some people are bitching about the new intro for WWE. They added guys that were never in WWE.

Ok let me get this some of ya'll get pissed when WWE doesn't acknowledge guys that were never in WWE but now they do ya'll still bitch?

What the hell I am confused why not just be happy?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I think anyone moaning about that is just butthurt about JR no longer being in it. They are probably just taking this out on the guys that now are there.

I personally have no problems with Harley Race and co coming into the intro, but I do resent JR's removal.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Your question brings to my mind two thoughts:

1. If everyone was blindly and stupidly happy all the time, nothing would ever get done. Wrestling forums exist for people to bitch about the things about wrestling that piss them off. If no one had anything to complain about, they'd have nothing to say, and there would be no need for a place like this.

I choose to embrace the negativity. It's much more fun.

2. Personally my complaint isn't with the intro itself; I could really give a damn about that. I'm merely upset at the constant amount of disrespect shown toward Jim Ross. The man was the voice of my childhood, so pretty much anything negative that ever happens to him pisses me off.

·
Registered
11,239 Posts
Not everyone is a blind WWE mark. Some people prefer to voice their honest opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Honestly, who cares? It's a 20 second video that nobody pays attention to. People always have to find something to bitch about.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
People will complain no matter what. It is best to just accept it. Personally I could care less who is featured in the opening.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts