Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here for like a week and I am getting annoyed of some stuff. People are always talking about there going to be another Screwjob.

I need to get this out of me: THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER SCREWJOB!

Wrestling is booked. It is all written. Its like a freakin' story. Anyway, the screwjob in 1997 happened by accident. It was not meant to happen but it did.

Nobody has to respond to this, I just needed to get it out.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
If no one is supose to reply to this how about you don't fucking make a thread on it? Good logic skip.

·
Banned
592 Posts
^ Great logic actually.

I recall a time I cried about people saying Days of Our Lifes was real and a twist was going to happen in the whole story. It tore my mind apart for weeks on end I just recently got off the psychotherapy my doctor suggested due to the tragic event.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Tiki Barber21 V.1. said:
Anyway, the screwjob in 1997 happened by accident. It was not meant to happen but it did.
Um......how did it happen by accident,Vince didn't want Hart to have the belt, Bret didn't want to drop it in Canada, so Vince swerved him. How was it "not meant to happen"......please elaborate because I have no fucking clue what you mean....

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
chainsaw66 said:
Screwjob? When the hell was there a screwjob. Fill me in please
Are you quite sure that you are 25?

·
Banned
455 Posts
No really, you guys call that a screwjob? That was NEVER a screwjob! WOW, Bret Hart got his title taken away in Canada, big deal. Christian loses matches in Canada also, but they dont call those screwjobs. :shocked:

N

·
0 Posts
chainsaw66 said:
No really, you guys call that a screwjob? That was NEVER a screwjob! WOW, Bret Hart got his title taken away in Canada, big deal. Christian loses matches in Canada also, but they dont call those screwjobs. :shocked:
I should ban you.

·
Banned
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hombre said:
So in your other posts you require that people reply?
No, if you don't want to reply to any of my threads, then you do not have to. I just wrote it here because I did not want to start a big conversation.

colorinc said:
Um......how did it happen by accident,Vince didn't want Hart to have the belt, Bret didn't want to drop it in Canada, so Vince swerved him. How was it "not meant to happen"......please elaborate because I have no fucking clue what you mean....
I dont mean, it happened for no reason, I mean they were not planning on screwing Bret Hart out of the title. That is what I meant when I said "not meant to happen"

I know that he was supposed to lose the title but they planned on him losing not having to screw him out of the title.

Sorry if you still don't understand.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
^^No. Bret was told that the match would end in double DQ. Shawn was supposed to put Bret in the Sharpshooter, Bret was supposed to reverse it, then D-X was supposed to come down and attack Bret, then the Hart Foundation was supposed to come down and everyone gets DQed. The next night on RAW Bret was going to relinquish the title and then go to WCW the following week.

What ACTUALLY happned was just as Bret was going to reverse the sharpshooter, Hebner called for the bell. The timeskeeper didn't know what to do, (because this wasn't the planned finish), so Vince told him to "ring the fucking bell!" So that's why it confused me when you said that the screw job was not supposed to happen, because it definitely was.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Brett Hart needs To be World Champ lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts