Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WHAT DRAWS. It's seriously pathetic how it seems this is the only topic people care about at times. Do some people watch the product only to follow the numbers and satisfy they're fetish for mathematics?

Bret vs Austin is highly regarded yet didn't draw. Case closed.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
I think they bring it up daily just to be trolls and get on people's cases. Its pretty sad! who really cares? they know more than we do, if they keep someone in that top level then they believe in them obviously.

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,085 Posts
Gotten to.

I bet i know who your favourite wrestler is.

Reactions: Boots2Asses

·
Banned
2,765 Posts
i care mostly bout in-ring wrestlin n storylines.

don't care bout crowd reactions, programs and sunburn

·
Registered
339 Posts
I dunno.

I always feel humbled when a wrestling forum statistician proves my opinion wrong because they're hero sold 800 t-shirts ,100 baseball caps, 65 wrist bands and 1 Cena approved dildo that week.

·
Banned
356 Posts
Fans are fascinated by drawing power because its a tool we all use to claim your favorite guy is bigger than other wrestlers. WWE is all about $ but there are so many factors for why a great performer doesnt draw so I dont think its the be all to greatness. Guys like Bret/HBK didnt draw but there all time greats.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
What annoys me is that a lot of people on here actually fail to understand what a "draw" actually is. They also fail to realise that a wrestler doesn't instantly become a top "draw" without the full backing of the company, strong booking, decent character development, other top stars to feud with & a lot of time; being in the right place at the right time.

But if it doesn't involve the Rock, Austin, Hogan or Cena a lot of people on here don't consider it to be a "draw", which is actually bull shit & pretty sad. But yeah, in terms of product quality who the fuck cares anyway. Leave the business side of things to the business men & enjoy the product.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I seriously could care less about drawing power and ratings and all that.

I like wrestling for the in-ring work, storylines and all the fuckery in between. I don't need statistics and numbers to tell me what to enjoy, personally.

·
Banned
859 Posts
Vinces CARES BECAUSE IT'S HOW HE GETS TO KNOW WHO WILL MAKE THE PRODUCT MORE PROFITABLE AND POPULAR WORLDWIDE.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
You could easily ignore them which is what I do. Stay out of the ratings thread and any discussions with Punk and Bryan haters. All I care about is whether I am entertained which is all that really matters.

·
Banned
1,134 Posts
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT WHAT DRAWS. It's seriously pathetic how it seems this is the only topic people care about at times. Do some people watch the product only to follow the numbers and satisfy they're fetish for mathematics?

Bret vs Austin is highly regarded yet didn't draw. Case closed.
You care too much about what other people care about. It's seriously pathetic.

·
Registered
799 Posts
You could easily ignore them which is what I do. Stay out of the ratings thread and any discussions with Punk and Bryan haters. All I care about is whether I am entertained which is all that really matters.
I just wanna watch some good matches and have good storylines that I like. Nothin wrong with that.

The WWE should hire Vince Russo again and im not trolling.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts