Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not even a fan of Jinder but man get a fucking life

Sad fucks literally crying over this like their lives depend on it

Part time accountants & armchair bookers foaming at the mouth to boast their infinite wisdom about how WWE is finished, on the decline

"The belt that Hogan, Austin & Rock won now means nothing now a career jobber like Jinder has won it"

I actually don't even care that he won, I'm just so over WWE booking. But the way some of you guys are acting like your lives are over or something, take a fucking breather, stop acting like 10 year old retards, dust yourselves off & get ready to watch RAW tonight, then Smackdown tomorrow

It's stupid, but let the stupid shit run & see where they go with it, more interesting than Orton being monotone for more months on end

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
"Take your faggotry back to the 10th circle of hell known as the WWE section and keep that bullshit out of rants".

Just saving everyone some time, since we all know this is coming at some point.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts

Part time accountants & armchair bookers foaming at the mouth to boast their infinite wisdom about how WWE is finished, on the decline

"The belt that Hogan, Austin & Rock won now means nothing now a career jobber like Jinder has won it"

I actually don't even care that he won, I'm just so over WWE booking. But the way some of you guys are acting like your lives are over or something, take a fucking breather, stop acting like 10 year old retards, dust yourselves off & get ready to watch RAW tonight, then Smackdown tomorrow

It's stupid, but let the stupid shit run & see where they go with it, more interesting than Orton being monotone for more months on end
stop fucking crying complaining and bitching about other guys crying complaining and bitching on this forum.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Take your faggotry back to the 10th circle of hell known as the WWE section and keep that bullshit out of rants".

Just saving everyone some time, since we all know this is coming at some point.

Oh yes it's coming..

I assume this thread will be set alight soon

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
Didn't watch the PPV but read the results on PWTorch and knew two things were going to happen here:

1. People would complain about it.

2. People would complain about people complaining about it.

Just a circle-jerk of complaints...

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,144 Posts
Don't let this distract you from the fact there are cute girls (with dicks) looking to FUCK in your area!
:lmao:lmao:lmao post of the night :lmao:lmao:lmao

·
Banned
531 Posts
I'm not against Jinder winning I just think well lets be real WWE prompted up this feud and match

Styles and Owens are more popular and much more talented though they want to get the India/ Asia demographic so there you go

something similar happened in 2011 with a guy named Alberto Del Rio and yet people still claim the WWE is racist somehow, it baffles me?

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stop fucking crying complaining and bitching about other guys crying complaining and bitching on this forum.
Um "Stop fucking crying complaining about someone "complaining and bitching" about others complaining and bitching on this forum" :shrug

Fuck outta here with that copout shit

·
Registered
880 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,750 Posts
Meh. Taking a moment to say WWE is shit and this just further cements it doesn't really take away from one's life. WWE is shit. But this place makes wrestling at least somewhat entertaining these days. :shrug

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,832 Posts
Seriously, this guy was jobbing to Cesaro, Enzo and Cass just a few months ago. He was just suddenly put into the main event with no build up.

The WWE title means fuck all now, might as well put it on fucking ellsworth next.

And to think Hogan, Rock and Austin used to hold this once prestigious title, sad times indeed.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Not even shocked WWE did this for the simple reason they tried the same thing with the World Heavyweight Championship 10 years ago putting it on Khali when Edge got hurt because they wanted to make headlines and more business in India as well as being shorthanded.

They also did it again in 2011 when they uprooted the run CM Punk could of had as WWE Champion by putting it on Alberto Del Rio to have an uptick in business in Mexico when they toured their right after Summerslam.

·
Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,531 Posts
Do people not remember the likes of Great Khali and The Miz (circa 2007) holding the world title??

Jinder is nowhere near as bad as those guys.
Honestly, I liked Miz's WWE title reign.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts