Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You can use multiple layers for BGs using blending modes...

Try it.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
You can also use more than one filter, as well as brushes and as LK said, mulitple layers :).

All those are bad, I wouldn't use them.

·
Kryp-tonite
767 Posts
it looks like like you just took colors and clicked on filter then added different filters too each one. im sorry but they all stink try using brushes

·
Section.80 Baby
3,207 Posts
ok let me make it clear, I didnt give him advice on how to make those BGs... just advice to start makin BGs not premades.

Well since you are new, those are pretty average for a newbie at GFX.. just keep readin tuts, and pick up some effects, and then you'll start makin good BGs if you stick with it

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
[email protected] ShadyV1 Basically disowned any ties between him and these backgrounds.

As for the backgrounds, they are just single effects, nothing special, try using mulitple effects for them.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
You should be warned for that.

Don't just shoot it down, if you're going to shoot it down at least put some constructive critisism into the post. I have some doubt that you are better than him, seeing as yours are boring too, and these are just him experimenting with effects.

Noobs shouldn't put down other noobs.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i noe i should do that but the bgs that i have made but deleted cuz i didn't want to cram my computer up was better than those...

but i am too an experimenter

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
What? The language on this forum is English, not illiterate.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
lolk i lik so sry 4 talkn lik a moron.

Anyways, sorry to get sidetracked.
Hints: Try blending some of those effects together to creat a super background :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts