479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's get a positive thread going in the midst of all these negetive ones

-Zack Ryder finally getting a legit push
-Brand split appears to be over

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
that's what you think, wwe won't push further for a strange reason.The fact that Ryder ain't being given a push yet talentless garbage are champions or given pushes is beyond belief. Ryder has good wrestling skills, good mic skills, and has charisma, he has what it takes to go far IMO

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I think Zack Ryder is better in small doses. If he continues to be used on television, the mystic when the fans here "Oh Radio" will be gone, plus he's not that over to begin with. Plus, once he get's pushed the inevitable IWC hate will be all over him, it happened with Miz and Del Rio. Hell, even Daniel Bryan and Christian got hate topics on here. There's also some people who are sick of CM Punk.

It's inevitable, a superstar the IWC likes get's a push, they turn on that said superstar. Reason, well the most obvious is they feel that the superstar is not being used to their potential, held down (by the politics) or is just not being push because he "got over by himself." Once he gets exposure and a successful push, he's a part of the "WWE machine," and the IWC latch on to the next 6'1, 200 pound guy who's being "held down.

Another reason is it's a way to complain and bitch at the WWE for not pushing your favorite superstar.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Dolph Ziggler matches. Never fails to put on a great show.

Midcarders getting to actually do stuff. Like Ryder's video package, match and segment; the Hawkins/McIntyre/Reks sightings; Bourne and Kofi putting on fun tag matches etc.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Ryder's moving a good amount of merchandise right now, so I think they will push him, at least a little. I saw quite a few of his shirts last night, a few headbands, and a crap load of signs. They were selling his shirt and headband at the event, which is a good sign, especially since they weren't selling that wide of a selection.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Let's get a positive thread going in the midst of all these negetive ones

-Zack Ryder finally getting a legit push
-Brand split appears to be over
Is the brand split really good for anyone not in upper mid card level or higher?

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Ziggler Wrestling, Nobody out works this guy and I am excited to see him every week.

Zack Ryder Promo, Simply put a smile on my face throughout the whole segment + the match was awesome, even though he was with Lawler -_-

Mid card and Main Event Stories, Both the mid card and the Main event card have interesting stories that I am excited about. The mid card feud doesn't get enough promo time, but its still good!

Tag Team Division, They are actually putting some effort into the tag division, promo's/new teams. Awesome Truth vs Air Boom should be awesome!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Actual midcard feuds
Midcarders getting TV time that actually matters, not just junk/filler time
Matches are already set for the PPV (in contrast to SS where the writers forgot that PPVs need matches)
Renewed focus on the tag division
Focus on new main eventers (Punk and Del Rio)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I think Zack Ryder is better in small doses. If he continues to be used on television, the mystic when the fans here "Oh Radio" will be gone, plus he's not that over to begin with. Plus, once he get's pushed the inevitable IWC hate will be all over him, it happened with Miz and Del Rio. Hell, even Daniel Bryan and Christian got hate topics on here. There's also some people who are sick of CM Punk.
Say what?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Tag division being built
Decent divas match
Good opening segment
Zack Ryder video package and overness
Christian slapping Sheamus :lmao god that was fucking funny

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Even when zack ryder appears they must put the spotlights on cena.
FUCK! He's been shoved down our throats so hard he's about to explode out of our asses! (wow did I just said that?)

Anyway, ZACK RYDER was the highlight of RAW.

·
Registered
957 Posts
JACK SWAGGER beating two people in one show? I about had a fucking aneurysm.

·
Keeping the red flag flying high
2,046 Posts
I think people are being very harsh on the WWE product after one sub par RAW, I mean lets have a look at the progress thats been made in a VERY short time period:

• The slow rebuilding of the Tag Team division including tag teams such as Kofi & Bourne, The Uso's, Miz & Truth
  • The solidifying of Punk into the permanant main event scene (even if the storyline has gone downhill over the last few weeks somewhat)
  • The focus being slowly put back on the in ring talent
  • The rise of midcarders including Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Daniel Bryan.
  • The slow build of Sheamus as a face over on Smackdown!, which I believe will be huge if built up correctly
I for one am being optimistic yet wary about the state of the WWE at the moment, there are things wrong with the current product no doubt however I believe as long as nothing castrophic happens and they continue in the same way they have over the past 2/3 months we could see more things being improved on (aswell as the continuation of the things they've already begun working on) as we head towards the Rumble and Mania.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts