Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Girl problems suck.. I'm currently going through some stupid shit with a (excuse my language) WHORE.. FUCKIN BITCH..

Then another girl wants to be with me, I just cant deal with it.. :rolleyes:

Ok now I am not the only one that has problems.. SO go ahead and let out your girl problems here..:D

·
Registered
342 Posts
Dont have any right now. I am semi talking to three girls right now, none of which I want to date. Thats jus cuz I dont want a g/f right now. I used to have some major problems with my ex. We went out for a year, what a bitch man. I dated her for far too long. So much bull shit went on when we went out. I was stressed to the max back then.

·
Registered
197 Posts
My problem is that all 10 of my girlfriends are sex mad and want it all the time...they just dont get that I man can't "get up and go" 10 times a day, 7 days a week, 52 months.........

OK so i havnt got any REAL girl problems now, but a few months back I dumped someone for trying to convert me to their religion.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I got them lined up for miles.

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The title of this thread had me expecting a tale of KAIDM's weekend exploits.
LOL, I knew someone would say that.. Because when I posted this I just noticed what I said and didnt feel like editing it..

But Yes the way your thinking Some Girls Suck, not all tho *LOL*

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
There are some good gurls out there.I dunno where tho?

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Spamernator said:
My problem is that all 10 of my girlfriends are sex mad and want it all the time...they just dont get that I man can't "get up and go" 10 times a day, 7 days a week, 52 months.........

OK so i havnt got any REAL girl problems now, but a few months back I dumped someone for trying to convert me to their religion.
And this is a PROBLEM?!?!?!:eek: :confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts