Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I don't think anyone could ever ENJOY rape, but there have been cases where girls have experience orgasms during rape.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts
What an insensitive prick. No way in hell a 13 year old girl enjoyed getting raped by four grown ass men. Those men and the judge should have their balls cut off and sewed to their heads.

·
Eat the rude
7,685 Posts
I don't think anyone could ever ENJOY rape, but there have been cases where girls have experience orgasms during rape.
No one can help how their body reacts to certain stimuli. Rape is not enjoyable. It isn't rape if the person actually consents. I'm not even going to click that link or watch that video. Some people in this world make me sick, but what do ya do.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
I knew a girl...ahem...whose fantasy was to be kidnapped in a van (by myself) and be raped somewhere with a hood on her head. She was a freak.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I thought about it...and then I thought...if it's "enjoyed" is it really even rape? As in, I'm sure no one wants to be forced to do something against their will, but if you enjoy it, is it even still rape?

It's like if someone went to steal my pen, but I said they can keep it in the process? Is it theft?

I probably sound stupid as shit. Basically, I'm just questioning the use of the word rape. I don't see why you'd enjoy being forced against your will, but if you literally get to a point where you wanna continue the sex, then?

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
I knew a girl...ahem...whose fantasy was to be kidnapped in a van (by myself) and be raped somewhere with a hood on her head. She was a freak.
Yeah, there are people like that out there. It's not only guys who have fantasies about rape, some women see it as the ultimate submission apparently, however it's like PI said on the first page, they enjoy the idea and would probably like simulated (controlled) rape as opposed to the the actual back alley gang rape which nobody likes, well unless you're the gang in that case you're just kicking back with your chums.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,164 Posts
OK it was a really stupid thing to say.

That being said I guess it is possible. I mean in theory you can enjoy something that you are forced to do and wouldn't normally do without someone forcing you to do it.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
That being said I guess it is possible. I mean in theory you can enjoy something that you are forced to do and wouldn't normally do without someone forcing you to do it.
Reminds me of the time my wife made me go to IKEA with her for the first time. I really didn't want to go, but in the end I saw some interesting stuff. The scented tea light candles were OK.

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
OK it was a really stupid thing to say.

That basically sums up portions of BDSM, the big difference is, people still willingly do it, have safewords and agree to do it with the possibility to cancel it anytime. This has nothing to do with rape, which by definition is without consent and without an escape.

Fucktard (the judge ;))

1 - 20 of 50 Posts