Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im sick of all these stupid comedy movies that come out...just thrown out there and there not funny, like Juwanna Man or The Tuexedo or Bulletproof Monk. They have maybe ONE funny part and they play it in the previews so much its not funny when you see it in theaters(if your that dumb).

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
Any movie that has a man dress up and pose as a woman isn't funny anymore. It's been done to death.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
^^^You make it sound like that premise is in any way vaguely new.

Roll up, roll up, however, for the award for most comically brain-dead piece of juxtaposition in a post goes too...

Mr. M said:
in theatars(if your that dumb).
Those two slap-bang next to each other, to me, is absolutely pricessless.

·
The Unoriginator
8,011 Posts
^^Psssh, that wasn't my intention.

If you are tired of seeing movies that you think are unfunny, just go read the reviews before you watch the movie. Not just one review, read about 4-5 and see what they say about the movie. Then you can decide if the movie is worth you time.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Flash said:
Those two slap-bang next to each other, to me, is absolutely pricessless.
Meh I stand by it...even if I corrected it...

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Im sick of all these stupid comedy movies that come out...just thrown out there and there not funny, like Juwanna Man or The Tuexedo or Bulletproof Monk. They have maybe ONE funny part and they play it in the previews so much its not funny when you see it in theaters(if your that dumb).
V
V
I'm sick of all these stupid comedy movies that come out, they're not funny. Some of these movies are: Juwanna Man, The Tuxedo, and Bulletproof Monk. They might have about ONE funny part, and they play the part in all the previews so much, that it's not funny when you see it in theaters (if you're that dumb).
I gave it a shot, just to give you a hand. Yep, I'm bored.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Mr. M said:
They have maybe ONE funny part and they play it in the previews so much its not funny when you see it in theaters
Yeah that gives me the shits. Mr Bean is a classic example of that.

Carbon, STFU!

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
I hate when a movie is advertised as comedy and then isn't funny. I saw Napolean Dynamite a little while ago. I'll tell ya, there's only one thing to say about that movie....:no:

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Edgehead2k5 said:
:no:

Nitemare, I knew there was an error in there somewhere.

Back on topic...I just remembered that new movie, The Pacifier. The movie is definitely not funny. By the previews, I thought it might be worth a see. I was wrong.

·
Banned
555 Posts
Pyro™ said:
I hate when a movie is advertised as comedy and then isn't funny. I saw Napolean Dynamite a little while ago. I'll tell ya, there's only one thing to say about that movie....:no:
Gosh!!!!

Heck yes it's a classic. It's just a different kind of humor that some people don't get, or just don't like.

p.s. Vote for Pedro :)

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Bubba T said:
Any movie that has a man dress up and pose as a woman isn't funny anymore. It's been done to death.
As an Englishman I feel entitled to disagree with you, strongly. A man dressed as a woman is a ripping good laugh. Family Guy, right?

·
Banned
555 Posts
Diablo™ said:
As an Englishman I feel entitled to disagree with you, strongly. A man dressed as a woman is a ripping good laugh. Family Guy, right?
Not If It's your dad.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nitemare said:
Nice edit there. Yep, you fixed all the mistakes. I am proud of you.
Yep...admitted it and everything...what a great day for me...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts