Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just got done playing Socom II online and when I was playing one of my teammates Kastro just kept ****ing shooting me for no goddamn reason. It ****ing pissed me off cause my other team members wre around when he was shooting me and none of them voted him off. :cuss:

N

·
0 Posts
Maybe you got exactly what you deserved. Maybe.

Next time just go around killing all of them, then leave the game.

Or host a game and leave near the end.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Hmm I might be a bit behind you lol, Socom II? Please elaborate.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Gotta love that friendly fire. :D

I'll only shoot my teammates when they cap me. Other than that, I stick to the enemy. But don't blame me if yer in a close-range fire fight with someone ontop of my claymore and I blast you to hell. That's just wrong place, wrong time. And it's your fault for being there.

The people I hate the most are the one's who are listed terrorist but are on the seal team and just cap everyone. I mean, yea...it's fun to do. But why be a selfish prick and ruin it for the rest of the folks playin? (Oh yea, that's right...it's cuz ya suck!)

N

·
0 Posts
No, it's because firing back will only make things worse.

In games like MechAssault where teamwork is required often, I don't like it when others try to boss me. When they do, I'll kill them. End of story.

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I did exactly what you told me to do Nitemare. I went into a bunch of different rooms and shot the crap out of all my teammates. It felt real good. :gun:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
It happens all the time on Counter-Strike with FF on. There will always be a nub that just decides to shoot up his team until he gets kicked or banned. When that happens, I either leave and find a new server, vote kick the person off, or just switch to the opposite team and own his ass when he's the only person left on his team after he had his fun. It's no big deal. True.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Socom 2 sucks try mario kart for N64 its way better than shitcom 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts