Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Retired
1,620 Posts
Re: Petition To Ban

I didn't indirectly say this in particular is a reason people would kill themselves I'm saying how people speak and put others down for having a opinion and expressing their thoughts, FUCK.. this could be a diet forum and I'd still do the same thing if I saw someone being that low toward numerous people- Make you happy.. I'll change the title, cause your right.. Invincible set me off on a rant about society and I aimed it at him when in all actual fact its a rant on society, but STILL.. I dislike the guy.

EDIT- It's been proven people have killed themselves due to internet bullying, the same as real life.. just ten times worse because you can't prove who it is or where there from so nothing can be done.
I'd just like to say, Invincible is entitled to Free Speech as well. I've seen him on here, he isn't as bad as you make him out to be. Im sorry someone you knew killed them selves, but for me, Cyber Bullying; I would guess that it is only being used as an excuse for deeper unseen problems and not the real issue at all. It would be easy to blame someone else and not look inside for the real issue. You shouldn't care what people think. People need to get over it and move on. Big deal. Everyone feels like a loser at sometime in their life. It seems hypocritical though, you complain about Invincibles posting, but you labeled users on here Rapists, Pedophiles, and Murderers, earlier.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
If you're a suicide risk after posting on this forum, which is generally about as friendly as they come, I fear for how you respond to the real world.
This has been blown out of proportion, I didn't directly say this forum and this subject.. I was directly saying that due to cyber bullying/harassment and being put down, degraded and looked down on due to being different it sends some people over the edge and seeing him speak and act toward people the way he did, it just reminded me of how fucked up society is

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #166

Watched the first half hour last night. Don't need to watch the rest now, though, because of YOUR FUCKING SIG :mad:

Downloading it now, actually.

So, you don't think INVINCIBLE should be allowed to speak to people the way he does, yet, you should be allowed to essentially lump everybody that disagrees with you into the "rapist/paedophile/terrorist" category, because, hey, you're only using your freedom of speech?

Yeah. Retard.

I swear to God... this place gets worse every day.
So your calling me a retard because you don't agree with my opinion or you don't understand my view of certain things? this being my point exactly, you dont agree or understand a certain thing I say so you resolve to name calling

and btw if you bothered to read the fucking post when I was throwing out words like rapist and pedophile and what not, I did that trying to get banned.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
This has been blown out of proportion, I didn't directly say this forum and this subject.. I was directly saying that due to cyber bullying/harassment and being put down, degraded and looked down on due to being different it sends some people over the edge and seeing him speak and act toward people the way he did, it just reminded me of how fucked up society is
Such things will always exist and are much more effecting in the real world, and to be honest if the thing you're being bullied about legitimately bothers you, then why not change it? If you're ok with being overweight then comments about it shouldn't bother you, if you aren't, then what's stopping you from changing it?

·
DreamWeapon
15,249 Posts
It's pretty clear you have a vendetta against society, but using an innocent person as a scapegoat to express a rare extremity situation such as suicide is just fucking weak.

·
Retired
1,620 Posts
This mystfies me. Let's not forget that you don't have to be victimized on the computer. Don't read the emails you get from that person. Don't read the comments, just delete them or ignore them. Don't give the bully the time of day. The best way to piss someone off is just ignore them. And lastly, don't forget that your computer has an off switch.

·
Registered
3,872 Posts

You all deserve a fucking bullet, ban me please I fucking beg you.. I don't wanna be apart of a forum that includes, sexists, sadists, bullies, pedophiles, racists, terroists and probably rapists and murders due to the fact that you's support a child killer..

Come on, I'm fucking BEGGING you to ban me, another form of injustice.. fucking do it you scumbag fucking geeks

Good enough to get me banned? hope so.
This is a good post, but I'm discouraged at you putting rapists up there. I was bullied pretty severely on here a few weeks ago, and believe it or not people were calling me a rapist.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #175
I'm off to bed, I guess this rant will continue while I'm gone- I'll be sure to check up when I'm awake, if I'm not banned by then which I probably will be due to injustice being carried out every day within society.

·
BULK SEASON
4,427 Posts

This is a good post, but I'm discouraged at you putting rapists up there. I was bullied pretty severely on here a few weeks ago, and believe it or not people were calling me a rapist.
You were willing to travel to another Woman's house to have an argument over an internet forum.....

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts

So your calling me a retard because you don't agree with my opinion or you don't understand my view of certain things? this being my point exactly, you dont agree or understand a certain thing I say so you resolve to name calling

and btw if you bothered to read the fucking post when I was throwing out words like rapist and pedophile and what not, I did that trying to get banned.
No, I'm calling you a retard because you're a fuckin' retard.

Whether I agree with you opinion or not is irrelevant, and for what it's worth, I can understand peoples' frustrations with society, but the way you've handled yourself in this entire thread has done nothing but make you look like an idiot. Or a non-educated, confused, sad individual, which is about as far from insulting you with "name calling" as I can go, really.

Fuck getting banned, log the fuck off and don't log back on again. How fucking difficult is that? I find it funny when people supposedly beg to be banned as if they don't care. The fact they beg to be banned, yet remain posting after their little bitch-fit gives a good indication that they actually need to have their privelages to view the forum removed because they don't have the willpower to simply log off and not bother logging back on.

You seem to hate this place, all the supposed idiots in it, and everything it stands for, so if I were in your position, I'd just plain go the fuck away.

And if you or anybody else that reads this post decides to go kill themselves, then I really don't give a flying fuck.

161 - 180 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.