Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Fun Fact of the Day: 19 WF members killed themselves after reading this thread.

Jesus, Mr. Amazing sounds like a pretty tormented soul. The heel turn about 4 pages in was pretty expected, but I didn't expect one of that magnitude. I seriously hope nobody is that pathetic to get that bent out of shape over something somebody said on a wrestling forum. If that is honestly the case, you fucked up somewhere along the line.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
Ban Mr.Amazing for creating a username that is false advertising.

Where the fuck did I say INVINCIBLE couldn't get banned? What the fuck are you even talking about?!

Can Mr. Amazing use pictures in his sig? No. Can INVINCIBLE? Yes.

Can Mr. Amazing use an animated avatar? No. Can INVINCIBLE? Yes.

Can Mr. Amazing store more than 50 pms? No. Can INVINCIBLE? Yes.

Can Mr. Amazing access the VIP Lounge? No. Can INVINCIBLE? Yes.

Can Mr. Amazing edit his usertitle? No. Can INVINCIBLE? Yes.

Hmmmmm, it seems to me INVINCIBLE has more perks than Mr. Amazing.

So you guys can stop putting words in my fucking mouth.
Who fucking cares if he gets more perks? What does that have to do with how retarded a member is or whether one should be banned or not?

Just get the fuck out of here, retard. His "perks" have fuck all to do with anything.

·
Getting Cheap Pops...
1,812 Posts
Re: Petition To Ban

And if you or anybody else that reads this post decides to go kill themselves, then I really don't give a flying fuck.
<3 Andy

I never cease to be amazed at how people deal with the internet and can't help but wonder how they'll react when they actually have a boss giving them shit in the real world.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Who fucking cares if he gets more perks? What does that have to do with how retarded a member is or whether one should be banned or not?
This is an official rant/petition to get "invincible" banned from this forum and yes I have a very valid argument that I'm sure many, many people on this forum would agree with me on

First off, he forces his opinions down people's throats by the words he uses and how he claims his predictions are "100%" certainly going to happen and then he proceeds to put people down, degrade people.. its absolutely disgusting with how he acts, this is a forum and a forum is supposed to be a community where people come to DISCUSS certain topics.. this member doesn't "discuss" he argues, he annoys, he disrespects, therefore I put forward my right to free speech and finally give the people of this forum the guts to stand up to people who are downright jerks and don't deserve the positives of being on this forum, where does that leave the rest of us that actually discuss topics and respect each other? what do we get for being respectful and decent toward other people? your just going to let someone go around and do this and enjoy the same perks that the normal people on here enjoy?

EDIT- Add continiously being detremental to his list of achievements
:rolleyes:

*facepalm*

181 - 200 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.