Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an official rant/petition to get "invincible" banned from this forum and yes I have a very valid argument that I'm sure many, many people on this forum would agree with me on

First off, he forces his opinions down people's throats by the words he uses and how he claims his predictions are "100%" certainly going to happen and then he proceeds to put people down, degrade people.. its absolutely disgusting with how he acts, this is a forum and a forum is supposed to be a community where people come to DISCUSS certain topics.. this member doesn't "discuss" he argues, he annoys, he disrespects, therefore I put forward my right to free speech and finally give the people of this forum the guts to stand up to people who are downright jerks and don't deserve the positives of being on this forum, where does that leave the rest of us that actually discuss topics and respect each other? what do we get for being respectful and decent toward other people? your just going to let someone go around and do this and enjoy the same perks that the normal people on here enjoy?

EDIT- Add continiously being detremental to his list of achievements

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Petition To Ban

This seems like one big sentence of crap to me.

But fuck it, why not?
Tell me why you come to this forum, to discuss the wrestling industry with other members of the IWC because people around you in real life are marks and don't understand a word you say when you start talking about your opinions and predictions? exactly what I thought, you don't come here to have someone put you down and be disrespectful toward you for having YOUR opinion..

I believe if we reach 100 posts approving of my ban petition he should be banned, 1 poster isn't worth 100 other posters.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts

He can be a prick. But he doesn't really break any rules.

That being said, he should not be banned.

AND he pitched in $10, which is $10 more than you. So he actually gets MORE perks than you.

·
Banned
828 Posts

Tell me why you come to this forum, to discuss the wrestling industry with other members of the IWC because people around you in real life are marks and don't understand a word you say when you start talking about your opinions and predictions? exactly what I thought, you don't come here to have someone put you down and be disrespectful toward you for having YOUR opinion..

I believe if we reach 100 posts approving of my ban petition he should be banned, 1 poster isn't worth 100 other posters.
Dude, 100 posts is nothing.

If it reaches 300, which still isn't as good as my rants, then we should consider it cause we all come here to 'discuss' wrestling and respect other posters. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

AND he pitched in $10, which is $10 more than you. So he actually gets MORE perks than you.
I'm only seventeen so therefore I have no credit card to produce the ten dollars online? I would if I could, and this proves my fact even further.. he is clearly over the age of 18 which makes the way he acts even worse!

He breaks no rules? what about the rules of humanity? what about life's rules? I'm sorry but people like him are the reason people at school who are on the recieving end of bullying get pushed over the edge and commit suicide- what he does is a crime.. cyber bullying.. seriously this guy has no right being here.

·
How Ironic
2,861 Posts

I'm only seventeen so therefore I have no credit card to produce the ten dollars online? I would if I could, and this proves my fact even further.. he is clearly over the age of 18 which makes the way he acts even worse!
You don't need a credit card to become a Premium Member. You can just use Paypal.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts

Because paying ten dollars instantly makes you a better member than someone who didn't pay money, right? Thank God idiocy isn't infectious.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

LOL @ "rules of humanity"

I was actually going to comment on the rest of that post until I read that. Now I know you're joking.
It's not a joke, seriously people have committed suicide due to the exact things that he does.. it's disgusting and it affects me because I know someone who got pushed over the edge by a school bully and committed suicide and it has been noted that people have committed suicide due to being bullied over the internet.

If you believe in the right to be apart of a online community that is full of respectfull discussions, then sign the petition.. it's common sense really

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts

It's not a joke, seriously people have committed suicide due to the exact things that he does.. it's disgusting and it affects me because I know someone who got pushed over the edge by a school bully and committed suicide and it has been noted that people have committed suicide due to being bullied over the internet.
And you don't think that people who kill themselves over net bullying aren't morons to begin with?

I swear Cerebus vs Mr Amazing is the forum equivilent to Timmy vs Jimmy.

·
Banned
828 Posts

If you believe in the right to be apart of a online community that is full of respectfull discussions, then sign the petition.. it's common sense really
Well the internet is serious business so I know where you're coming from. :rolleyes:

·
Jim Morrison
2,972 Posts

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Banned
9,124 Posts

Because paying ten dollars instantly makes you a better member than someone who didn't pay money, right? Thank God idiocy isn't infectious.
Did I say it made him better? No I did not. Apparently you are pretty idiotic yourself because you clearly don't understand what you read. Premium Members DO have more privileges that free members, that's not even disputable. Dumbass.

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.