Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know for the life of me why the other thread got merged but I found some I wanted to share so let's keep this new thread separate. Post Idiotic fan comments in here.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Re: Soccer Mum's and the Mentally Challenged on wwe.com/youtube etc.

Good to see kayfabe is still alive. I legit lolled at People Power :D

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

People Power should tell these people to get off my internetz.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts

A roll model? Is that like a hot girl showing off sandwiches and wheels?

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

#PeoplePower runs wild on them, brother.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

Kinda resembles a Raw discussion thread on here before the children go to bed.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

Good. I hope Johnny Ace beats Cena so these douchebags cry themselves to sleep!

Oh, and that's also why PG sucks. We're stuck with idiots like this, warning WWE that they will quit letting their kids watch if they show more blood. Hope WWE goes overboard with the bleeding just so these cunts fuck off and do something else with their kids. Fuck 'em all!

·
Registered
22,868 Posts

You know, this kind of metallity is one of the reason's WWE has been a watered down, unoffensive, uncreative mess for so long. Sorry moms, but not every show on TV has to feel like something that airs on Qubo

Reactions: Marv95

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Majority of them post seem like they were written by illiterate 5 year olds.
I can't believe how serious some of them are taking it, its a TV programme based around guys beating each other up, and these soccer moms want to all of a sudden take the high ground and start whining about the "bad guys" and start talking about "role models", what do they not understand about a programme that glorifies and celebrates people beating each other up.

Their happy when its Santino Vs Brodus or Kofi Vs Mysterio, but as soon as its a "bad guy" they go crazy.

These "soccer mom" are hypocritical airheads and their arguments are ill written and flawed.

I could understand it if Brock Lesnar walked into a GLEE episode and broke someones arm, apart from anything it isn't real.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
Instead of being upset about wrestling these people should either learn to spell or quit watching or both.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Can someone post some of teh FB comments in the WWE pages??

Its ridiculous. If you read 100 comments 99 are like coming from a different world,from ignorant guys & girls having the intelligence of a 5 year old kid.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts

Good. I hope Johnny Ace beats Cena so these douchebags cry themselves to sleep!

Oh, and that's also why PG sucks. We're stuck with idiots like this, warning WWE that they will quit letting their kids watch if they show more blood. Hope WWE goes overboard with the bleeding just so these cunts fuck off and do something else with their kids. Fuck 'em all!
Except these soccer moms and wussies were complaining before they went PG. Even in the Attitude Era. There was a documentary on ESPN in 1999 featuring these same complainers. Solution is to just tune them out. It's not WWE's job to play babysitter.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts

Except these soccer moms and wussies were complaining before they went PG. Even in the Attitude Era. There was a documentary on ESPN in 1999 featuring these same complainers. Solution is to just tune them out. It's not WWE's job to play babysitter.
You will be surprised. These form the majority or a huge chunk of the majority. If you go to any faceBook Page of WWE you will 1000 comments & 90% of these are such stupid people.

So there exists a HUGE CHUNK of this people. I think they are bigger or almost similar in number to hardcore Wrestling Fans or so-called smarks.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.