Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People on this board feel it necessary to make outlandish claims that I am IceTheRetroKid. Seriously?

I've never heard anything so fucking stupid in my entire life.

If I was, I'm pretty sure Headliner has debunked that bullshit theory already.

I'm female. Ice is male.

Need more proof?

https://soundcloud.com/ensidia-1/fffff

Now, go play with your toys and leave the forum posting to the adults.

---------------------------------
@Headliner

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
This needs a thread, why?

Who gives a fuck if geeks on here think you're using multiple accounts.
It needs a thread basically because The Tempest is a one-dimensional rubbish human being. :ayoade

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1st I've heard of this tbh. Although I thought Ice was a female too. :hmm:
Trust me, the way he acts in the bedroom makes me question it sometimes... ;)

Reactions: A-C-P

·
Registered
9,985 Posts
I didn't even know you folks were a couple. PS congrats on your ovaries.

Also, I like Cat's hat. I wonder if she's standing on a mat. Imagine that.

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I didn't even know you folks were a couple. PS congrats on your ovaries.

Also, I like Cat's hat. I wonder if she's standing on a mat. Imagine that.
We've been together almost 4 years. We didn't meet on these boards, though. We met on IRC.

Also, you can have my ovaries if you want them. They're more trouble than they're worth. :(

Reactions: Crasp

·
4,302 Posts
Name and shame the people plz.
If that's the case, pretty much @The Tempest. He pretty much just hates my guts and just doesn't get my humor. He goes to the end to just make references of getting me banned from the site.

Problem is, he takes himself and everything way too seriously. So now he's trying to attack someone that he KNOWS (I don't know how he even remembered the detail) of chemical and I being a couple and just flat out saying she's me.

Then of course, he may be the only one on this board who believes that, so he spazes out

Which is pretty shameful, honestly, especially considering that I believe Shala and ACP have heard her speak and she's the one who wanted to go on this website more than I did. I did sign up years ago but my interest in this website wasn't super high until she signed up herself when she met me and then I remembered I had an account.

In a lot of ways, it's a bit sexist, why is it always the male making up the female?

Case in point, I guess it's just The Temper Tantrumest being exposed again, really for being a tryhard. :shrug

Especially considering that I would pay TWICE the $$ to get two accounts in the chatbox. :punk2

Reactions: Ace and chemical

·
4,302 Posts
People take anything Tempest says seriously?
I don't know why anyone else does, I barely do, but chemical was just quite confused as to why someone was harassing her and she barely even knew him and didn't even hate him at all. So that's how it became more of an issue.

·
Devoted Blissfit
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You both just seen to me very desperate to prove you are real.
...and people like you are hellbent on being trolls.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
I don't know why anyone else does, I barely do, but chemical was just quite confused as to why someone was harassing her and she barely even knew him and didn't even hate him at all. So that's how it became more of an issue.
Why are you speaking for her?

This feels like another CERBS/Gee thing.

Reactions: Reaper

·
4,302 Posts
Why are you speaking for her?

This feels like another CERBS/Gee thing.
If you want me to be honest, I'm used to putting up with this forums kind of crap and let's be honest, I am kind of a gimmicked user (*GASP* I KNOW, WHAT A SHOCK :punk) and honestly, I even feel kinda bad that my shenanigans might have directed the fire at her. So I'm used to explaining it more.

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't ready to sink my typical 10 hours a day of my life into this website if you were really icetheretrokid. Avoided a huge issue with this information. You should consider tweeting this breaking news.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Let me get this straight.

Perhaps there is something I am missing here.

You live in New Jersey, USA, she lives in Ontario, Canada, and you have been together for four years?

Do you have any pictures together in these four years?

Long distance relationship for four years?

wtf is going on here.

Reactions: Lm2 and Venocide
1 - 20 of 86 Posts