Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's signed quiet a while ago. She would have won the contest had she not said stupid things about Sarah
There were rumors but nothing was official.

Also, I think Sara Lee cares more about wrestling while Amanda seems to care more about being on Total Divas.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
There were rumors but nothing was official.

Also, I think Sara Lee cares more about wrestling while Amanda seems to care more about being on Total Divas.
true. Amanda's instagram is filled with butts and boobs :mark:

while Sarah's filled with eating or drinking something :benson

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
She's been travel with the main roster for the last month or so because she's filming for Total Divas instead of training with everyone else at the performance center... sound familiar? :eva2

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts
Be interesting to see if they have Amanda work a feud spot with Eva Marie unless they're planning a trio stable or duo similar to Dana & Emma?

·
Premium Member
3,267 Posts
Where my boy Patrick at. :mj2

·
Premium Member
10,029 Posts
She's been travel with the main roster for the last month or so because she's filming for Total Divas instead of training with everyone else at the performance center... sound familiar? :eva2
Huh? She has been training at the PC and has been down there when they do NXT TV tapings as those are kind of all hands on deck situations, pretty much all the developmental talents attend those. Also, should she have turned down the opportunity to be on Total Divas?

Reactions: Jersey

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Huh? She has been training at the PC and has been down there when they do NXT TV tapings as those are kind of all hands on deck situations, pretty much all the developmental talents attend those. Also, should she have turned down the opportunity to be on Total Divas?

And what are the chances that those 'training sessions' with Nattie are being filmed for Total Divas?? And yes if she was serious about training she would have turned down TD until she's had training to become an actual member of the roster instead she's just some pretty random traveling with the main roster. Kinda like Eva Marie was.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Amanda and ZZ got signed to contracts and have been in the performance center since the show finished

Reactions: Jersey

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
i see this amanda is outstanding looking female.
is amanda also outstanding performer like some divas???
good looking ok - but skills???
since sasha arrived at divas section it is clear that their is enough space for more quality entertainers of female gender

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Regarding TD, Amanda is just a new employee. Telling Vince or one of his underlings right off the bat that she is not going to do something they want her to is probably not a great career strategy.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,366 Posts
They signed her after Tough Enough ended.

Reactions: DarkLady

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Regarding TD, Amanda is just a new employee. Telling Vince or one of his underlings right off the bat that she is not going to do something they want her to is probably not a great career strategy.
Exactly this. When you've barely got your foot in the door you take whatever opportunities are given to you. 'No' is not a word you have the right to use until you've made a name for yourself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts