Wrestling Forum banner

So with WWE getting mad flak from GLAAD

1521 Views 14 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Elisa
How is OJ not trying to get a super push? THIS GUY .... so talented, such a perfect gimmick...such a waste.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Sarcasm?

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Give it time. TNA will probably do something anti gay to get a bit of attention from GLAAD. Then the OJ push will happen.

· Registered
9,884 Posts
TNA's already realized that Orlando Jordan is a waste of time. Too bad the rest of mankind knew that before he signed a contract.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
He sucks, unfortunately.

· Banned
1,068 Posts
I thought it was kinda weird how last week Mr Anderson said 'I don't have anything against gay people, etc' because he didn't actually SAY ANYTHING defamatory against gay people before that statement - It's like he was walking on eggshells.

· Banned
384 Posts
GLAAD has wrestling by the balls!

Wrestling excelence = ROH CHIKARA SHIMMER
Events I will attend on my wrestling road trip: SHIMMER 26TH & 27TH MARCH, ROH 2ND APRIL, WRESTLEMANIA 3RD APRIL, RAW 4TH, PWG WINNING 9TH APRIL.​

· Registered
42 Posts
If TNA want to benefit from seeming like a gay-friendly company, OJ, in his current gimmick, is the last guy you want to push. In terms of stereotypical gayness, he's one of the all-time greats. 'We care about you gay community - we're pushing our only gay guy who coincidentally is an absolute pervert that makes you all look like freaks. Rejoice.'

Apparently, on 4/14, Hogan insults Anderson by calling him a gay-boy. Maybe Hulk wants the publicity of GLAAD calling him up on it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.