·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
i call bullshit

he never even really wrestled in the first place. they could have still kept him there cause his best asset is his mouth not his in ring performance

he probably is really hurt, but that just an excuse to get rid of him

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,442 Posts
Is it just me or is it because wrestling doesn't really do large stables anymore? Could it be just to keep numbers at a minimum for a group?

Look at what we had in the past, DX (with road Dogg, Billy, XPac), nWo(WcW days) The Ministry, Nation of Domination(is that right?) etc etc.

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
A groin injury could take between a week and a month to heel, surely they could have kept him in

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Is it just me or is it because wrestling doesn't really do large stables anymore? Could it be just to keep numbers at a minimum for a group?

Look at what we had in the past, DX (with road Dogg, Billy, XPac), nWo(WcW days) The Ministry, Nation of Domination(is that right?) etc etc.
im guessing thats why they dont do big groups nexus has been the biggest group they did for a while now. and 4 of them or something are all injured

·
Registered
222 Posts
Tarver's out storywise cos Wade was going to boot him next. Cena injured him in his first act as a Nexus member.
Tarver has a real life legitimate groin strain, (Nototoriously difficult to judge healing time)
He's out of nexus because they don't know how long the healing will take and they can't afford uncertainty when planning ppvs.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
No, Nexus has lost members in the past and it's continued on okay. Losing Tarver hurts, just like losing Sheffield hurt, and even losing Darren Young and much, much earlier Danielson, hurt, but the group has continued. And now that Husky and Hennig are at the very least tied to the group in some undefined capacity, the faction remains sufficiently strong, despite the losses.

A groin injury can be quite serious, depending on the severity. I'm guessing this isn't so serious based on what they had him do with Cena on Monday night...

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Of course Nexus isn't done, they have a lot of options also with the Series 2 NXTers as they've shown. In fact with two coming in and one coming out they've been strengthened and finally there is something for these two guys (Husky and McGuilliyw.e) to do something relevant but without having to endure them. Of course I mean being part of the group you don't really have to watch just them, they're just there, works really well.

·
3,055 Posts
He's been wearing a support for weeks, coming well below his right trunk leg, similar to when triple h has trouble with his groin, I'm suprised no one else has pointed this out.

It may need operating on, or at least proper rehab.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Obviously not, the WWE is advertising Nexus well through November.

I just hope they bring Harris and McGillicutty into the group in short order. I really hate angles where the "mysterious outsiders" help a stable for months before finally joining them.

·
Registered
205 Posts
What with Harris and Hennig joining the Nexus, he won't really be missed. He was good on the mic, but the only person in the Nexus who couldn't be replaced is Barrett.

·
millions of dollas
6,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tarver was the best in the group on the mic,why couldn't Slater get hurt...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Michael Tar paper is nothing but a waste of money, i kinda liked it when Cena put the STFU on him last Monday, I mean Michael Tar paper actually turned white for a minute!

The entire Nexus group is awful.

Im still wondering when Skip Sheffield will return...

·
Registered
995 Posts
And they just had to kick out Young and release Danielson.

Fucks sakes. Hope they bring in Harris and Hennig for crying out loud.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts