Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Santina's Lover
4,216 Posts
Because in order for WWE to have a marketable world champion they have to make them appear credible unless it's a heel. Kaval is currently face so that won't work and moreso the fact that he doesn't really have an opportunity at a big time feud just yet. Once they gage his overness and marketability, then they will decide where his championship shot is cashed in.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Ugh, this topic again. Maybe he's not stupid? Going against Kane of all people would be wasting an opportunity. He beat Ziggler once (the only person he managed to go over), saw a chance there, and decided to capitalize.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Cause Kane is a in Kayfabe 7 Foot Monster who is a Psycho and has no hesitation Burning and burying People, Ziggler looks in comparison likea Puppie.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Who would you rather face? Kayfabe wise of course. A 7 foot, deranged monster or Dolph Ziggler, who you have already beaten once already.

·
pretending to be nice
1,492 Posts
Because he kept getting owned, even by jobbers like Chavo Guerrero, but then finally beat someone: Dolph Ziggler, whom happened to be an IC champion, so he jumped at the opportunity.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Because then the midcard storylines will be boring as fuck, and WWE has too many people to include in the WHC segments atm. Kayfabe wise, maybe he doesn't think he's ready, plus he hates Ziggler. But can you really see Kaval as WHC? I'm a mark for him and I would even hate that.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Everyones entitled to their opinion.. BUT WHAT A STUPID TOPIC TO POST... Do you even watch wrestling??

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Barrett had a better shot of winning wwe title than kaval did of winning world title if he cashed in and barrett lost.

If it were real, which would you do:

Cash in your title shot against a guy who's a foot and a half taller than you who you've never beaten or cash in against a guy slightly bigger than you but you've beaten them days before the next ppv.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
What, in-kayfabe?

Because he knows he'll have a harder time against Kane than he would against Ziggler.

Engage brains, please.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I really don't know. I was looking forward to possible Edge/Kaval match sometime down the road, but whatever... Ziggler/Kaval will be even better. It's just a shame it's not for the WHC.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I know on the surface it might not make sense, if you have a title shot for any title on Smackdown, nauturally most people would chose to go after the World Title. But they could easily pass it off as Kaval being intelligent, saying that he had been on a losing streak so cashed in against someone he knew he could hang with (because he beat him) until he was built up to challenge a big guy like Kane for a bigger title. Start smaller, that could end up being his motive kayfabe wise.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
To those people saying that it's obviously because Kaval is more afraid of Kane, kayfabe-wise, when was it ever stated that the NXT winner had a choice of titles only on their own brand? There is no reason to assume that he has to choose between either Kane or Ziggler; such a stipulation has never been communicated on WWE programming.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
To those people saying that it's obviously because Kaval is more afraid of Kane, kayfabe-wise, when was it ever stated that the NXT winner had a choice of titles only on their own brand? There is no reason to assume that he has to choose between either Kane or Ziggler; such a stipulation has never been communicated on WWE programming.
well, this, and then there's the fact that i don't ever remember a deadline being stated for him having to select his championship match. who's to say he couldn't have waited for the champion after Kane, or after him?

for those stating "obviously he just doesn't want to go after the 7 foot monster," that has fucking nothing to do with it, and goes completely against Kavals gimmick anyway. there's no real logic to it, at least logic that when explained doesn't sound generally stupid, but whatever, Kaval fans just need to be satisfied in the fact that they didn't forget about it altogether and he still might get a title out of all this sometime.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
well, this, and then there's the fact that i don't ever remember a deadline being stated for him having to select his championship match. who's to say he couldn't have waited for the champion after Kane, or after him?

for those stating "obviously he just doesn't want to go after the 7 foot monster," that has fucking nothing to do with it, and goes completely against Kavals gimmick anyway. there's no real logic to it, at least logic that when explained doesn't sound generally stupid, but whatever, Kaval fans just need to be satisfied in the fact that they didn't forget about it altogether and he still might get a title out of all this sometime.
Actually it doesn't. He wants to work hard to get where's he at so him just saying he's using the title shot like that on Kane, espcieally the same Kane defeated Undertaker at 3 different PPVs. Also it wouldn't make sense to challenge RAW champions since he has nothing to do with them. It will be as random as Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase tonight for the title.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Wrestling never makes sense.

Cryme Tyme still have a world tag team title shot from 4/5 years ago

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Actually it doesn't. He wants to work hard to get where's he at so him just saying he's using the title shot like that on Kane, espcieally the same Kane defeated Undertaker at 3 different PPVs. Also it wouldn't make sense to challenge RAW champions since he has nothing to do with them. It will be as random as Daniel Bryan vs Ted Dibiase tonight for the title.
like i JUST said, who said he had to use it on Kane, or any of the current champions for that matter? i don't ever remember teddy long coming out and saying "hey buddy, gotta cash in that shot!" and of course it wouldn't make sense for him to challenge Raw champions now, because the writers didn't write it that way. they could easily make that happen with a storyline if they wanted to.

it's just fact, you want World Titles, and Kaval came into NXT season 2 as the guy who backed down from no fight ever. this is him basically backing down from Kane. not that i care much, but i find that hard to argue.

the real story here is just WWE not wanting the guy to have a World Title shot, people can try and "kayfabe" this all they want.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts