Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Adam Cole has proven he just wants to be unoriginal and uncreative and just play the greatest hits of his career (elite/undisputed era) who will be in AEWs version of the NXt version of the elite?

This is not a troll thread I'm genuinely upset Cole is just doing shit he was doing in NXT

So who will join Adam and bobby?

My guess is it will be Adam Cole, bobby fish, kyle oreilly in 3 months and Brian pillman

What say you? Or do you think that we aren't headed in this direction

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nobody else should be added.

The point behind Undisputed Era was that they were four guys that had travelled the world together teaming and feuding with each other on and off for years.

The only people with connectable backgrounds are either busy, would not fit in, or just not over enough to be involved.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts
Adam Cole’s faction will need some muscle. God knows he doesn’t have it.

Adam Cole is as large as Orange Cassidy.

Confirmed.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Why do you think they are gonna reunite the OG UE? I don't think they can even use the name itself.

UE were over as fuck during the golden NXT days but I dont want that shit in AEW. If you want Adam Cole to be in some kind of a faction just do Mount Rushmore after signing Kevin Steen.

·
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Why do you think they are gonna reunite the OG UE? I don't think they can even use the name itself.

UE were over as fuck during the golden NXT days but I dont want that shit in AEW. If you want Adam Cole to be in some kind of a faction just do Mount Rushmore after signing Kevin Steen.
Because his teaming with bobby fish more than once. I'm beginning to hear and see ducks in the distance. I know it won't actually be called the undisputed era but the undisputed era was essentially the NXT version of the elite.

So I'm guessing we will get the elite vs the undisputed era aew civil war

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Because his teaming with bobby fish more than once. I'm beginning to hear and see ducks in the distance. I know it won't actually be called the undisputed era but the undisputed era was essentially the NXT version of the elite.

Okay but how you gonna explain the bloody feud KOR and Cole had? Especially for people like me who stopped following NXT after Dynamite came.

·
Registered
7,823 Posts

Yep. Boring civil war bullshit that drags down Kenny Omega to their level and out of the main event.

Reactions: Firefromthegods

·
15,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay but how you gonna explain the bloody feud KOR and Cole had? Especially for people like me who stopped following NXT after Dynamite came.
Mate I hope I'm wrong. The NXt audience does have a crossover with the aew audience. So you're right it would be very Insulting to our intelligence if kyle just sided with Adam again

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Mate I hope I'm wrong. The NXt audience does have a crossover with the aew audience. So you're right it would be very Insulting to our intelligence if kyle just sided with Adam again
Friendships turn to feuds turn back to friendships all the time in wrestling. And sometimes in real life, too. :)

I’m definitely wanting an Undisputed Era reunion in AEW. For me, they were the best part of NXT. Cole, Fish, O’Reilly and Gargano make the most sense.

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
wait. What if it's Dante Martin? With him hopping from mentor to mentor, he could end up with Cole LOL. Plus, he's good at all the flippy stuff that Cole and The Bucks like to do

1 - 20 of 34 Posts