Wrestling Forum banner

So who is gonna take the title off Bayley when she moves to the main roster?

8696 Views 82 Replies 71 Participants Last post by  Casual Fan #52
So who is gonna take the title off Bayley when she moves to the main roster?

Nia Jax already had a title match and she lost

Alexa Bliss had a title match and she lost

Carmella is set to face Bayley and I think she will lose

Could it be one of the newbies?

Id mark out if Sara Lee debuted and won the title. She has gained alot of muscle from the pics she has posted
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

· Registered
836 Posts
Nia Jax.

Once Bayley moves up to the main roster it's important to have a believable champion that can hold her own for a while until other girls are more established to take the title off of her. Nia is not the greatest worker I realize, but she is a believable threat to anyone. I'd love Asuka or Alexa to hold the title at some point, but I think Nia is the better choice once Bayley goes. The immovable mountain to the title creates a lot more opportunity for future matches. An unbeatable Asuka as a champion is cool, but with Nia right there, it just makes sense to go with the biggest physical threat in the room. Asuka is an older lady(34 years old) so I don't think WWE will want to keep her in NXT very long anyways as a champion.

Keep building Asuka up as an unbeatable threat and move her to the main roster.

· TEAM KICK!
11,134 Posts
I think Asuka will do it.

Not sure how it will come about, but she seems like the logical choice to me.

Reactions: Jersey

· Registered
7,281 Posts
Sara fuckin Lee. And on her debut, when she's a green as fuck rookie, no less. "Because she got some more muscle"
Because that will make her a better performer and not the black hole of charisma relying entirely on her cute face to get support that she was in Tough Enough, right?

Here's a hint on who takes the title. She's 5'3 and from Japan.

· Banned
2,434 Posts
Nia Jax or Emma.. Don't see anything else who should be champion.

lmao at the Sara Lee comment, that joke will never compete in WWE or NXT.

· Registered
83 Posts
I've got to be honest, I'm gonna say Nia Jax. While the prospect of Bayley/Asuka is mind blowing, Nia Jax should take the title next. She proved at Takeover: London she can dance for well over 15 minutes and can work to a smaller opponents strengths too which will be key when fleshing out matches rather than squash victories.

Although I would really want Emma to win it. She's currently doing her best work in NXT and has been around since Day 1 despite a failed attempt due to a poor gimmick on the Main Roster.

To be fair, I don't mind who defeats Bayley.. just as long as it's not 'All Botch Everything'

· I'm breaking your arm Ronnie!
1,146 Posts
Surely it has to be Emma?

Those two could have a killer feud and Emma has been on fire since coming back to NXT. I can't really see her going back to the MR anytime soon either. I suppose Emma as champ does rule out defences against Asuka though, unless it is a year or more down the line.

· Registered
804 Posts
Dana Brooke or Emma for me.

Asuka is the most talented and therefore most obvious but I don't tend to like face/face matches. Having said that I probably trust Bayley and Asuka to pull off that type of match better than anybody else on either roster. They're both in tune with their characters enough to make it work.

However I would like some Emma/Dana Brooke fuckery with Asuka coming in and sorting shit out afterwards.

· Banned
8,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nia Jax should be nowhere near a title. Asuka should get it

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.