Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know after every Wrestlemania, some WWE "Superstars" will be getting their walking papers. So who would you like to go? And lets be realistic(No Cenas, Ortons etc. Guys you know damn well won't be cut.)

I will start it off with everyone favorite scrub, David Otunga.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Chris Masters. He was number 14 in the Royal Rumble.

· Registered
1,418 Posts
You lot are fucking cruel. I don't want anyone to lose their job. They do what they love, and you want them to be fired? Assholes. I'd like to see Chavo turned into a road agent since it's embarrising watching him be jobbed out every week.

HOWEVER: Who I expect to be fired? Masters, he was cursed with Number 14.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
You lot are fucking cruel. I don't want anyone to lose their job. They do what they love, and you want them to be fired? Assholes. I'd like to see Chavo turned into a road agent since it's embarrising watching him be jobbed out every week.
I would agree that the wording of the OP could have been better. Who do you expect to be let go? Maybe. It's not that we want them to be fired, it just happens.

But there is no need for you to preach or condescend.

· Registered
924 Posts
You lot are fucking cruel. I don't want anyone to lose their job. They do what they love, and you want them to be fired? Assholes.
If someone's bad at their job they shouldn't get to keep it.

There are enough people out there who are actually good at their jobs and yet get fired anyway, so I hate to see undeserving people keep their job.

Besides, I just listed people I thought would be fired, not who I wanted fired per se.

· Bourne Better
2,327 Posts
If Baretta gets the boot, I will legit be sad. He has all of the tools to be amazing if they would just give him some mainstream air time.

· Banned
1,198 Posts
WWE are usually kind to guys who get sent back to developmental. They quite often volunteer (see: Curt Hawkins, DH Smith, Rosa Mendes). After all, it's not their fault they got called up too soon. Unless they violate the Kennedy Clause, of course.

· Registered
70 Posts
In all seriousness at some point they are going to run out of things for Hornswoggle to do, so i'm always expecting him. For the time being though, probably Tyson Kidd, maybe Tyler Reks, as big men seem to endlessly come and go these days.

· Registered
239 Posts
If anyone is unfortunate enough to get Future Endeavoured I wouldn't be surprised to see some od the following on that list:

JTG
DH Smith
Primo
Yoshi Tatsu
Goldust (for like the millionth time)
Kozlov
Rosa
Gail Kim
Alicia Fox
Darren Young
Usos
Chavo
Curt Hawkins

· Registered
4,308 Posts
its hard to predict. perfectly good wrestlers are always let go when theyve not even been given much a chance to do anything anyway. basicly could be anyone that wwe cant be bothered to do anything with, no matter the talent or potential.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.