Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now it's obvicious Ricochet is outnumbered here dealing with the newly reformed club. My ? is who can you see helping him out.

I would think the Streets Profits, seeing as they randomly debuted a few weeks ago on Raw.

Hawkins/Ryder have no credibility, none of the other teams are face, or if they are, their already feuding, such as the Uso's, with another Tag Team.

One idea, I thought of, was Authors Of Pain re debut, and are faces this time around.

I can easily see this feud being a six man tag for Summerslam.

·
Registered
971 Posts
What if it was Bray Wyatt? His puppets have followed Ricochet twice if I'm not mistaken, he talked about "the fiend" being a guardian in the past and even if that statements BS it can all be head games by Bray to gain followers and fans before turn heel. He's gone get a loud pop when he shows may as well go with it for the time being.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I just sat here and thought about this question and came to the conclusion I don’t know what Ricochets character is. I can’t even think of a team who would make sense helping him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
What if it was Bray Wyatt? His puppets have followed Ricochet twice if I'm not mistaken, he talked about "the fiend" being a guardian in the past and even if that statements BS it can all be head games by Bray to gain followers and fans before turn heel. He's gone get a loud pop when he shows may as well go with it for the time being.
An odd pairing but i like it... for some reason I imagined Bray brainwashing richochet and making him wear a mask

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Street Profits make a good fit for me, Ricochet’s biggest weak point is his character and promo. They instantly cover for that and might even get him to break a smile and show some personality. Balor I wouldn’t mind if it were to build to Finn joining the Club.

Bray, I’d be open to it as it would be really out there.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
I don't know why people are suggesting so many comedy acts and jobbers to help out Ricochet. According to all reports, Richochet is at the start of a proper push. They will NOT be associating him with any of those.

My prediction would be that NO ONE helps Ricochet. He loses the title to Styles, takes the post-match beating, refuses to stay down, takes more of a beating, refuses to stay down more. This leads to Ricochet and Styles facing off again, in a match with a stipulation keeping the Club away.

WWE only knows how to tell one story, and that is the story of the underdog that won't stay down. That is what's coming for Ricochet - and I'm sure it'll be successful, as he has the wrestling skills and the flashy moveset to keep most people's attention.

·
Registered
265 Posts
WWE only knows how to tell one story, and that is the story of the underdog that won't stay down. That is what's coming for Ricochet - and I'm sure it'll be successful, as he has the wrestling skills and the flashy moveset to keep most people's attention.
Pretty much this.

We've literally just seen the exact same thing with Kofi and Ziggler. New Day weren't there to aid Kofi because they were in a cage match. Don't be surprised when WWE just do exactly the same thing with Ricochet.

They've got a boner for small guys overcoming the odds because it ties in with their company views on stuff like equality. It's WWE saying anybody is capable of overcoming the odds if you keep fighting.

It's a sensible message to teach their audience considering the majority of them haven't hit puberty yet. For the long-time fan/viewer, it's just mediocre television.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts