Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen as The miz winning the Title was such a mark out moment for IWC, which up and coming wrestler in the mid card or upper mid card would get as big response or even bigger on here if he won the WWE or world heavyweight championship.

·
Registered
97 Posts
good question...
miz has a pretty big following that i didnt even know existed until he won last night lol (glad to be part of it btw)

hmmm... maybe J.Mo or MVP a year or 2 ago whle they were hot b4 the wwe let them sit on the sidelines and get stale lol

other than that... someone who alot of people like and who REALLY REALLY deserves it...

CHRISTIAN anyone? :)

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good question...
miz has a pretty big following that i didnt even know existed until he won last night lol (glad to be part of it btw)

hmmm... maybe J.Mo or MVP a year or 2 ago whle they were hot b4 the wwe let them sit on the sidelines and get stale lol

other than that... someone who alot of people like and who REALLY REALLY deserves it...

CHRISTIAN anyone? :)
Christian would be one. Daniel Byran winning would be massive party on here

·
Registered
498 Posts
For the IWC I would have to agree with Bryan. Not sure how the crowd would take to that though. Kofi has a love hate relationship with the IWC. Seems there are a lot who bash him and a lot who love him.

As for the rest who would get a huge response none are up and comers. Morrison has been up and down for years now and Christian has been around twice as long. Believe me though the IWC would blow harder if Christian got his title finally. Morrison im thinking would get a split reaction.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For the IWC I would have to agree with Bryan. Not sure how the crowd would take to that though. Kofi has a love hate relationship with the IWC. Seems there are a lot who bash him and a lot who love him.

As for the rest who would get a huge response none are up and comers. Morrison has been up and down for years now and Christian has been around twice as long. Believe me though the IWC would blow harder if Christian got his title finally. Morrison im thinking would get a split reaction.
It would work for Byran if they put him up agaisn't a heel the crowd hates with a passion and that said heel has beaten so many of their favourite stars and this underdog comes out of nowhere and takes the title from him. It would blow the roof of the place

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Daniel Bryan. Christian would also get a huge response for sure, but he isn't really "up and coming". He's been in wrestling for more than 10 years now and is still stuck in midcard hell.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts