Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found him pretty entertaining and he look like he could of been something special, where is he at now? He could of done big things

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Probably doing a lot of nothing like Ahmed Johnson and Ezekiel Jackson.
Is on his way to smackdown! after been a part of team Raw at bragging rights...I wouldnt call that noting!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I think he would have had at least a title run, guy was over and definitely entertaining.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
released cause of the youth movement. if MVP can't stay under contract there's no way Monty Brown still has a job.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Probably released. He was useful for ECW during the whole New Breed/Originals bit but after that I think he wouldve been released just like Burke was before he became The Pope.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Idk. The guy was def talented & i think he couldve had a run w/ one of the secondary titles but not much past that.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
That guy I thought was impressive, and it seemed as though they were just starting to build him up. He would have been a solid contender vs Sheamus in ECW when Sheamus was fucking shit up down there.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Released, I would say

As much as he seemed perfect for a main event spot, he likely wouldn't have been given the opportunity because he didn't fit their agenda

1 - 11 of 11 Posts