Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always thought that Seth would cash in at Wrestlemania to save Vinces ass after having him go over Brock Lesnar, which most of us on here are expecting but don't want it.

So why are you guys so sure that Roman will walk about as the Champion when we still have Seth, I really want to see him cash in and save us so to speak as he walks out as Champion...

When do you guys think they will make him use it if not at Wrestlemania which should be the best moment for it?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
In kayfabe, WrestleMania would make the most sense. Reigns wins the title after a brutal match with Lesnar, the referee helps him to his feet and gives him the title, then Rollins comes out of nowhere and attacks him from behind for the cash-in.

However, I do think that they really want this to be Reign's moment, so I think he will walk out with the title. I'm expecting him to cash-in either the night after, or maybe at one of the PPVs before MITB 2015.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
However, I do think that they really want this to be Reign's moment, so I think he will walk out with the title. I'm expecting him to cash-in either the night after, or maybe at one of the PPVs and lose before MITB 2015.
Fixed for you.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
No way Vince has held everyone down while protecting Roman for 2+ years, just for Seth to cash in after beating the biggest kayfabe opponent in WWE history.

No, they will rub it in everyone's faces for months how Roman took down the beast that beat the streak and Cena. This is their way in saying 'you better like him'.

If anything, Seth tries and Roman beats him too just to add to that legacy! That would make him look strong! :vince3

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
No way Vince has held everyone down while protecting Roman for 2+ years, just for Seth to cash in after beating the biggest kayfabe opponent in WWE history.

No, they will rub it in everyone's faces for months how Roman took down the beast that beat the streak and Cena. This is there way in saying 'you better like him'.

If anything, Seth tries and Roman beats him too just to add to that legacy! That would make him look strong! :vince3
Vince will destroy anyone and everyone in the way of stopping Reigns' push, trust me.

He does not care.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I'd be pleasantly shocked and surprised and excited, if he cashed in successfully at Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I wouldn't put it passed Vince to have Seth attempt to cash in at Wrestlemania only to be defeated by a tired beaten down Reigns. Reigns will overcome DA ODDS. BELLEEEEEEEDAT!

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I don't think Rollins is ready to be World champion yet. But then again when are any of the heel MITB holders ready? Guys like the Miz, Swagger and Del Rio were forced into the main event scene without being ready and it didn't turn out well.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I have really been hoping it would be at Mania but I cannot see it happening now.

The sad part is, it makes the most sense for everyone - including Vince and his project.

Lesnar loses a brutal and close match - fine.
Reigns is suitably weakened but can always say he beat Lesnar - fine
Rollins gets great heat - fine
Storyline set up for a few months with Reigns chasing the title again - fine
Reigns eventually wins and is a 2-time champion - also fine.

I know they don't like heel moments ending WM but I cannot see how this is not the best thing for the company going forward.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think it's going to be close to it's expiry date. I think Vince will go ahead with Reigns winning the belt at WrestleMania and at that point he's not going to have Seth take it off him within the first month. This is a perfect example of their lack of long term plans being a problem. Seth has had the briefcase for eight months and they've yet to form a plan with how to pay it off. They just keep thinking if they wait and wait the perfect chance will present itself.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.