Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like forreal whats up with guys and asses i mean its nasty girls say it hurts i had sex with my ex and he was like "Oh yea, fuck yes" and i was like "oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww too hard baby, to hard" and a vagina is clean but an anus is dirty its sick

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
LOL! Well, it feels good for the guys because it's tight. I know some women that enjoy anal sex and others do not. I'm sorry that your experience was unpleasant!

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
gotta be honest, i really wanna put it in your butt right now.

·
There are players and then there are pieces
5,052 Posts
Stewie: Oh no, Brian, I'm enjoying myself too much. Do you know that I've got a date with Connie D'Amico this Saturday night at Anal Point?
Brian: Ah, I've heard about that place.
Stewie: Really? What's it like? 'Cause I have no idea.
Brian: Well, uh... I suppose if you imagine it like a parking space, that you think, "Gosh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in there." But then you fold in the side-view mirrors and, sure enough, well, look at that.
Stewie: Well, in that scenario, it sounds like I'd rather be the parking space than the car.
Brian: Yeah, that's what I've always guessed.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
LOL! Well, it feels good for the guys because it's tight. I know some women that enjoy anal sex and others do not. I'm sorry that your experience was unpleasant!
i don't know if its just me but that post comes across like you've had a pleasant experience taking it in the ass.

*high fives Cerbs*

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
DAYAM GIRL! DAYAM GIRL! DAYAM GIRL!

Because your bum is a hole, and penis' go in holes. Comprende?

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a nostril is a hole there are holes in the ear but guys dont stick their junk in there (but this is excluding homosexual men cuz da anus is the only hole they got)

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
have you met a guy who could stick his cock in his nose? thats definitely a girth you can ignore.

·
9,747 Posts
a nostril is a hole there are holes in the ear but guys dont stick their junk in there (but this is excluding homosexual men cuz da anus is the only hole they got)
if you had a nostril big enough for a mans dick to fit inside, trust me, they'd fuck that too.

·
9,747 Posts
i wonder if maybe Gee was talking about Gary MOTHERFUCKING Oak, and not Cerbs.

because when he's in there, there's no way you're ignoring his girth.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
have you met a guy who could stick his cock in his nose? thats definitely a girth you can ignore.
Asshole actually even smaller than nose holes (to start with anyway :side:) , difference is it stretches (albeit painfully) and is more than 1 inch deep :side:

Anyone remember the episode of family guy where ear-fucking broke out as a new fad? lol

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
I personally don't understand how some guys go absolutely crazy for anal.

My ex actually asked me once if I wanted to try anal. I said "Wow that'd be cool, but you know that's really not necessary. I'm gonna cum no matter which hole I stick it in."

Looking back on it now, I probably should have taken her up on the offer.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts