1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
A storyline.

·
Registered
13,053 Posts
Aj styles has no charisma,no mic skills,cant draw a money.who cares if he is a heel or face.chris daniels is new face of impact wrestling

You know Daniels has so much potential,But i find some things are holding him back. He needs to stop wearing those girly flaired tights that flair out at the bottom.So girly looking.He needs to work on not sounding so whinny as a heel.Cus i love him as a heel but he sounds whinny. He badly needs a real theme song. That theme makes me feel depressed about him when he comes out. He must re grow that beard he once had.Remember that one period where he had a black beard and was edgy.That was the best Daniels character ever.

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts
Aj styles has no charisma,no mic skills,cant draw a money.who cares if he is a heel or face.chris daniels is new face of impact wrestling
i'm sorry trolling or dumb? AJ has the most charisma of the originals and drew money while Chris Daniels was making his way out of the company or dancing around like Curry Man. Daniels has potential but he isn't nearly as over as AJ.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Guys with John Cena avatar, a study says that 90% are plain stupid and the other 10% are becoming stupid.
This feud is so freaking stupid and awesome at the same time, the addition of Serge gave that extra feeling to the sex implication, im hoping that AJ now wins 100 titles in TNA to hype up this storyline.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Is he heel now? IS he turning heel? Are Daniels and Kaz turning face?? WTF is going on??
Why do people always think that I guy automatically has to be a straight up heel just because he did something a little shady? There are different layers to these guys ya know? Everybody isn't John Cena.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
In the end it will be revealed that AJ and Dixie were planning a surprise party for Dixie's husband all along, therefore not guilty and her husband will feel guilty for punching AJ and will apologize after Angle and AJ defeat Kaz and Daniels at Slammiversary. #Happy ending.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I can't remember who suggested it now, but I quite like the idea that all the evidence is old footage and AJ HAS been banging Dixie for favours, but it turns out he was doing it to keep his good mate (at the time) Daniels in the company. That would be an interesting twist on the whole situation. Don't know what that would do for AJ though - would he be a face for making the (not so) ultimate sacrifice of banging Dixie or make him a heel for being unfaithful to his wife?

Meh, who cares? I liked the suggestion anyway. Would add some spice to the Daniels/Styles dynamic, too.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
In the end it will be revealed that AJ and Dixie were planning a surprise party for Dixie's husband all along, therefore not guilty and her husband will feel guilty for punching AJ and will apologize after Angle and AJ defeat Kaz and Daniels at Slammiversary. #Happy ending.
More like AJ losing his shit after the match and knocking serge the fuck out.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
sigh this story is fucking retarded. they better not have AJ turn heel. and how horrible of a punch was that by serge? you can tell that dumbass can't fight. and only a dumbass like dixie would marry such a dumbass

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Hope he stays face, he has to, I lold at the IZ booing Dixie but cheering AJ :lmao . There's not many faces that I can get behind like a casual viewer and he's one of them. Storylines are so much more fun if you actually have a capable face to cheer for.

·
Banned
1,565 Posts
sigh this story is fucking retarded. they better not have AJ turn heel. and how horrible of a punch was that by serge? you can tell that dumbass can't fight. and only a dumbass like dixie would marry such a dumbass
Why do you insist on posting? Are you are a troll?

The storyline is still ongoing, how can it be 'fucking retarded' when nobody yet knows what is going to happen?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts