Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just can't see Cena at survivor series counting the three, giving barrett the title and Cena is free of nexus. It's way too easy.
Somebody mentioned Cena letting Barrett win, then helping miz cash in by beating up Barrett. But why would Cena help miz?

So will there be some swerve and what do you think happens at Survivor Series?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
But why would Cena help miz?
To screw Barret quite simply. He wouldn't be helping The Miz so to speak, he'd be helping the man who holds the MITB briefcase, The Miz.

I'd like to see Miz cash in on Barret, but the reality is, he'd have to cash in, wait for Barret to get to his feet, incapacitate Barret and pin him before The Nexus interferes.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I don't think Cena will help Barrett either. He will call it down the middle, even if it means Orton wins at the expense of himself imo.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
its all set barrett and cena have been playing with loop holes. Barrett thinks hes got cena where he wants him and he does...cena will help barrett win the title...but since barret said cena is relieved of nexus as soon as wade wins, cena will give wade a massive beat down and miz will cash in. If not this, then cena or a returning hhh turns heel to be a part of nexus. A long time ago i said batista could be pulling the nexus strings as he wants revenge on cena oand brett and was mad for how the company treated him....my guts say batista revealed....but more than likely cena will beat down wade and miz cashes in.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
So I didn't get to see the show, but read the results. Does fire Cena on the spot mean fire him from Nexus or does that mean Barrett has GM powers to fire Cena? The way I see it if it is the latter, this is obvious who Cena will choose to win and essentially, obvious who wins the match unless WWE books a loophole in this which I wouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
its all set barrett and cena have been playing with loop holes. Barrett thinks hes got cena where he wants him and he does...cena will help barrett win the title...but since barret said cena is relieved of nexus as soon as wade wins, cena will give wade a massive beat down and miz will cash in. If not this, then cena or a returning hhh turns heel to be a part of nexus. A long time ago i said batista could be pulling the nexus strings as he wants revenge on cena oand brett and was mad for how the company treated him....my guts say batista revealed....but more than likely cena will beat down wade and miz cashes in.
i agree with the first half. i don't think HHH or batista will be involved though. then miz taunts morrison, they feud, miz wins...then one of the other guys, orton, cena, barrett, sheamus, someone else challenges for the title and the wwe goes on its merry way.

·
Registered
559 Posts
how bout cena screws orton out of the title by continuously beating on him quick counts to 3 barrett wins, cena holds up his arm, and says eh ill stay. heel turn.

·
Premium Member
23,217 Posts
Miz cashing in is the only thing I can think of. Barrett's beating Orton for the title, there's no way Cena's getting fired.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Well, they just inducted Harris and McGillicutty into the Nexus. Maybe they'll knock Cena out and pull out the classic unconcious ref count where somebody else slams their hand down.

IDK.

However, I'm confident that they'll find some way to screw Barrett again without Cena being fired.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Wow I had not even thought of that.....

Wade Barrett WILL win , then Cena is officially free from that second foward... Miz cashes in Barrett is fucked over and Cena is free!??!!?!? That is NUTS!

Then how will Barrett get his real 1st title reign (not simply win) with Cena back against him :eek:

·
Banned
417 Posts
Heh. What a dilemma.

Cena, you continue to help Orton every week -- putting your career (kayfabe) in jeopardy -- and yet he still proceeds to sneak attack you with RKOs. Then, when you try to help him again and put your career on the line for the upteenth occasion... he tries to punt you and (kayfabe) end your career for you.

Now you have to make the tough choice of screwing the champ for your freedom.

Do the right thing. He's like the Tourette's Guy of spamming his finisher, and BOG SAGET, he must be destroyed!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts