Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,292 Posts
My opinion is bar non the characters. Im not trying to start anything here.I just think the other big guy lacks this core thing. I find the guys much more interesting and i find the Wrestling much better.

Roode Really is just begining. To me characters is what makes wrestling. It can be perfect best stage sets best everthing but with out good characters its nothing to me. This company of course has its problems but its really picking up on this core part.

·
Registered
350 Posts
The fact that the TNA World Title is the centerpiece of the show. Everything revolves around the title, as it should be. The title has credibility, prestige, and meaning on the show.

As for the roster: Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, and James Storm(currently out) top the list of why to tune into Impact

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
it sounds like i may start tuning in
Certainly give it a good try. It may take a few weeks to get into it and get to know the characters again.

They still have issues, but there's some very talented guys and it's a welcome relief from WWE at times.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts
The slow build for Roode/Storm, really. On a week-to-week basis I'm finding the show rather weak. Aries matches and Bully Ray promos are always a bright spot, though.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Anything related with Bully Ray, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Christopher Daniels is gold right now.

Then you got new concepts like gut check and OFN that keep the product fresh and entertaining. If you are into women's wrestling you got tessmacher which is the new star of the division and mickie james that will probably turn heel and face tess in the next ppv.

The x division is in the shits right now but I see them improving it around Destination X with the ultimate dream match - AJ Styles vs Austin Aries.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Best thing - Bobby Roode

The world title is the centre piece of the show - the way wrestling should be
OFN and Gut Check are interesting and new and make a change from the usual recycled wrestling formula
Bully Ray is on an absolute roll, second best heel in wrestling (behind Roode)
Hogan is playing the GM role very well
Austin Aries and Christopher Daniels are entertaining as hell

It's not perfect but definitely give it a go, at the end of the day what's the worse that can happen? you watch one show and you don't like it so don't watch again whereas if you really like it you have 2 more hours of wrestling to watch every week

·
Registered
639 Posts
#TGMTEL (The Greatest Man That Ever Lived) Austin Aries.Besides him, about 75% of the male roster are either some of the best wrestlers in the world, some of the biggest names in the wrestling, or in the case of Kurt Angle, both.And the most of the Knockouts are some of the best looking women I ever seen.I can't praise TNA's roster enough.At this point, that's the only thing TNA has going for them.I'm just waiting for the right person or people to come along and use that roster to it's fullest potential.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Bobby 'fuckin' Roode! Every show, he's the best damn thing there is. His mic work is great, he's good in the ring, he's had an awesome title reign and I've enjoyed his feud with James Storm which I'm excited to see the culmination of.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts