Wrestling Forum banner

So What's Next for CM Punk after Mania?

1073 Views 17 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Saint Dick
He was getting a massive push as the leader of Nexus, and now he is on his own. The guy has come off as a mouthy loser that can't pull a legitimate win out of his ass much less protect his guys. 99% chance Orton will win the match. Why even bother watching it? Orton never fucking loses, and I'm sick of this predictable bullshit. The whole fued just stinks, and I honestly don't know how they can make CM Punk interesting again.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
I hope he wins. I really hope he wins. He should punt Randy at Wrestlemania.

· Registered
1,813 Posts
Punk is winning at Mania.There's no way they'd kill all of his EC momentum, take every advantage he had even Ryan, out of Mania and Orton still prevails.They may reveal a new Nexus member or Corre and Nexus unify on PPV.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
Punk needs a win at Wrestlemania more than anyone else on the roster right now, besides Miz. Orton would gain absolutely nothing from getting a win over Punk, but a W for Punk would do him wonders. I think Punk's chances are pretty decent as well, seeing as the belt is not involved in it and Orton has been taking out a member of the New Nexus every week.

A win for Punk would solidify him as one of the top heels on Raw which opens up a world of opportunites for the up and comer babyfaces.

· Registered
1,059 Posts
is the other way around dude, punk has a 99% chance of winning since EVER other face has to win at mania, the celbs, jerry cena I would be $500 on a win for them.
also orton never fucking loses he lost at elimination chamber and miz 3 times but guess that don't count. Look Orton can't help it if WWE is using him as a one way ticket to FCW.

Orton could need this win more than cmpunk, the way orton has been booked all this year has been awful. Orton's just on raw to put over heels to get fed to cena and thats a fuckin fact

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Punk needs a win at Wrestlemania more than anyone else on the roster right now, besides Miz. Orton would gain absolutely nothing from getting a win over Punk, but a W for Punk would do him wonders. I think Punk's chances are pretty decent as well, seeing as the belt is not involved in it and Orton has been taking out a member of the New Nexus every week.

A win for Punk would solidify him as one of the top heels on Raw which opens up a world of opportunites for the up and comer babyfaces.
I agree, but creative seems to have blinders on, and thinking that since Orton always gets a huge pop, we gotta let him win! It will be back and forth, look like Punk is going to win, and the RKO out of nowhere. Orton Wins. Yea!! How many freaking times have we seen this?

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
is the other way around dude, punk has a 99% chance of winning since EVER other face has to win at mania, the celbs, jerry cena I would be $500 on a win for them.
also orton never fucking loses he lost at elimination chamber and miz 3 times but guess that don't count. Look Orton can't help it if WWE is using him as a one way ticket to FCW.

Orton could need this win more than cmpunk, the way orton has been booked all this year has been awful. Orton's just on raw to put over heels to get fed to cena and thats a fuckin fact
It doesn't count. Orton's loss at the EC didn't really mean anything. He was just another sacrifice so Cena could win. As for losing to the Miz, it was a cheap win as superman Orton fought off 3 brutal attacks and was in a weaken state. I want to see a one on one clean match where Orton legitimately gets his ass kicked. It just never seems to happen.

· Registered
1,059 Posts
It doesn't count. Orton's loss at the EC didn't really mean anything. He was just another sacrifice so Cena could win. As for losing to the Miz, it was a cheap win as superman Orton fought off 3 brutal attacks and was in a weaken state. I want to see a one on one clean match where Orton legitimately gets his ass kicked. It just never seems to happen.

uh heels almost never win clean, Punk beat Orton clean at the chamber.. As for the orton beaten off 3 wrestlers Orton did sell that all the way through. cmpunks going to win I dont see what your so mad about, its orton fans who should be the ones PO at the way he's been booked all year counting 2010

· Registered
4,330 Posts
I was really expecting to see John Cena vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship, instead of John Cena vs. Miz. It really seemed like WWE was starting to build a feud between the two, especially after the several unexpected & surprising attacks by Punk on Cena and but once he became the new leader of Nexus it really seemed WWE was going that way. That made me believe that the Miz would lose the title to Cena @ Elimination Chamber which didn't happen and the heat between Punk & Cena disappeared shortly after EC.

I see Cena winning the WWE Championship from Miz @ WM which I don't want to happen because I'm a fan of the Miz but I think it would be a good thing for Punk. I could see a possible triple-threat match with John Cena vs. Miz vs. CM Punk for the WWE Championship happening at a PPV soon after WM. I am enjoying Punk's current feud with Orton because it was something I wanted to see for awhile since they really never wrestled against each other. But I'm ready for Punk to jump into the main-event scene instead of Orton... again. Doesn't matter if it's Cena or Miz because Punk would be able to create a great feud with his promos, especially with Miz doing the same to him.

· The Man Comes Around
8,754 Posts
IMO CM Punk will have big payback in Chicago 6 days before Wrestlemania.

Then i don't mind if he stay at Raw or if he will be back to Smackdown but he need to be in the World Championship picture.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.