Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lesnar lost his match the night after making a list of demands. Is Johnny going to crush Lesnar and thus making Lesnar face?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Triple H fires Lesnar.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
umm idk hopefully its a brock HHH feud that would b sweet to see

·
Registered
102 Posts
For some reason, I think the whole Brock vs cena thing was just an extreme rules ppv thing. I don't think we will see Brock back in action for wwe. I think it was jus a one month contract but I could be wrong. The way he just kicked cenas ass at the beginning of match was crazy. Its only something we would see in a ppv and ER is suppose to be hardcore right? I just can't see Brock dismantle people every week on raw like how he did cena tonight unless they changed it to tv-14 and everyone knows that's not going to happen no time soon. Hopefully I'm wrong because I enjoyed every bit of cenas ass kicking even doe Brock lost and I'm a Lesnar fan. I would love to see him dominate all over again.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Wouldn't this make Big Johnny the face though? Yeah, I know no one will cheer him, but consider that Lesnar was the one making all these demands and generally being a dick, only for him to fail to get the job done against Cena. Storywise, could you blame Johnny for having reservations after this and wanting to back out of all those crazy demands? I don't know, Cena winning makes things really weird for Brock going forward.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wouldn't this make Big Johnny the face though? Yeah, I know no one will cheer him, but consider that Lesnar was the one making all these demands and generally being a dick, only for him to fail to get the job done against Cena. Storywise, could you blame Johnny for having reservations after this and wanting to back out of all those crazy demands? I don't know, Cena winning makes things really weird for Brock going forward.
No it would make him the heel for betraying Lesnar despite Lesnar taking out Cena.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Triple H fires Lesnar.
My brother said the same thing. He was right when The Rock beat Cena I never thought he would beat him, but he said Rock is winning and he did. This is going to suck if Lesnar is gone and it was a one time deal what a waste.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts