Wrestling Forum banner

So what will be your WrestleMania ritual this year?

2978 Views 51 Replies 52 Participants Last post by  JohnnyMac
Ahhh WrestleMania, the Christmas of Professional Wrestling, the Pinnacle of Sports Entertainment, the Grandest Stage Of Them All...

If you are going to be enjoying it at home witnessing the WrestleMania moments from the comfort of your living room or being apart of the 70,000+ mass of wrestling fans in Atlanta to see the show in person, what will be you're WrestleMania ritual?

My personal ritual will be to have my friends stay over playing SVR, probably watching a RAW repeat and SmackDown! on Friday, followed by the live Hall Of Fame ceremony the next day so we can finally see the career of the Heart-break Kid come full circle. Then my friends will leave on Sunday due to work/college the next day whilst I will make my way to my nearest shop, buy about £30 worth of junk and unhealthy beverages to keep me satisfied hunger-wise. Next order some Dominoes for myself (more than one pizza ofcourse!). A quick toilet break around 20mins before midnight, dust off my HDTV and power on my HD Skybox. Flick over to Sky Box Office and await anxiously for the biggest wrestling show of 2011 to begin! Exactly the same routine as last year, and will probably be the same forever which I have no complaints about!

So, what will you're ritual be the weekend of WrestleMania XXVII? :D
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
Well my ritual these past few years has consisted of getting up, getting ready, heading to the arena, sitting in my seat, looking around, getting that little feeling inside, waiting for the opening promo to begin and then MARKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE I'M AT WRESTLEMANIA!

· Registered
18,863 Posts
lol, I remember I stayed home a few years ago to watch WM lol, was great though.

I won't do anything specific on WM day(except what i usually do on ppv nights and play the card on svr) but during march I'll probably watch some old WM matches and HOF speeches(including last years HOF since 90% of it wasn't seen on tv)

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Pretty weird wording in the topic title. What's your ritual this year going to be... Okay...

Anyway, I'll probably download a pack of my 10 favorite WrestleMania matches and watch them.

· Registered
58 Posts
Ahhh WrestleMania, the Christmas of Professional Wrestling, the Pinnacle of Sports Entertainment, the Grandest Stage Of Them All...

If you are going to be enjoying it at home witnessing the WrestleMania moments from the comfort of your living room or being apart of the 70,000+ mass of wrestling fans in Atlanta to see the show in person, what will be you're WrestleMania ritual?

My personal ritual will be to have my friends stay over playing SVR, probably watching a RAW repeat and SmackDown! on Friday, followed by the live Hall Of Fame ceremony the next day so we can finally see the career of the Heart-break Kid come full circle. Then my friends will leave on Sunday due to work/college the next day whilst I will make my way to my nearest shop, buy about £30 worth of junk and unhealthy beverages to keep me satisfied hunger-wise. Next order some Dominoes for myself (more than one pizza ofcourse!). A quick toilet break around 20mins before midnight, dust off my HDTV and power on my HD Skybox. Flick over to Sky Box Office and await anxiously for the biggest wrestling show of 2011 to begin! Exactly the same routine as last year, and will probably be the same forever which I have no complaints about!

So, what will you're ritual be the weekend of WrestleMania XXVII? :D
Mine will more than likely be the same lol :)

· Fear Me!
3,413 Posts
Let's see....

I'll wake up, figure out whether or not I should order Wrestlemania 27 or not. Around noon, I'll think "yeah, I want to order Wrestlemania 27". Then, I'll come on here and see reasons why I shouldn't, so decide against it. About an hour before the PPV, I'll decide to order it, then probably regret I ordered it like I did Wrestlemania 25.

Or I might not order it, then regret I didn't order it, like Wrestlemania 26 last year. :confused:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.