Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in Vince one day said I am so rich that for the next 3 months word for word I will listen to the fans on how the show should run. Do you think the show would be good through out those 3 months and would it better business during and after the three months.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
it'd be a bit hard with all the conflicting opinions, maybe this way people who were over would get a push, instead of people getting pushed in the hopes of getting over (sheamus & mcintyre)

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Nope, you don't win either way, go with the kids, the faces are on top for 3 months and will never lose, go with the IWC/older fans then the heels will be on top and never lose, believe what you will but that will destroy the company, despite what you think people actually pay to see the faces and hate the heels.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I don't want Vince to EVER listen to the wrestling fans. I think he should keep producing what he believes people would see and if people don't like it, they won't watch. He wants people to watch, come to the shows, buy merchandise, so ultimately, he is kind of listening.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
If he listened to me, Edge would be undefeated, effectively end the streak, win the Rumble, simultaneously holds ALL possible titles (tagging with Christian) and then drop one World title to Christian. There would be 5 second poses, big glasses and hats plus kazoo-powered theme music everywhere :lmao

As much as I would LOVE this, it is completely despicable television. No one would want to see this and they shouldn't.
Vince should NEVER 'DIRECTLY' LISTEN TO THE FANS. EVER.

We, (as a whole not individually) are completely too selfish.

·
Registered
721 Posts
The only thing Vince needs to listen too from the fans are the wrestlers that the fans want to see in the ring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts