Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and put him in the S.E.S.? could be another festus thing. I mean it is called the Straight Edge Society so they should start making it look more like one.

·
Registered
7,449 Posts
That would have been a good idea in the early stages of the SES when it still had momentum. Now it's all but dead.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Stop pairing up Punk with more jobbers.

I'd let SES quietly fold onto itself.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I don't know what would happen to SES if Eugene came back and joined them but I can guarantee that Linda's Senate campaign would be dead if he did.

On that basis he should definitely join SES.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
hmmm.

well, completely random idea, and one that we won't see happen, but interesting nonetheless.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The only thing that could save SES is either massive influx of members to make the stable credible again or just let it die already.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
WWE are probably just as likely to retain the Eugene gimmick while he's in SES and make him an incompetent thorn in CM Punk's side, leading to 'COMEDY' and 'SHENANIGANS', rather than just make him Nick Dinsmore.

That could set a disturbing precedent -- enter Hornswoggle, the Straight Edge Leprechaun. Straight Edge means he's shorter than you.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Wouldn't be a horrible idea, imo. Though the luck this stable has had, I'm hoping they just wipe it out now that it's down to the two again lol.

Punk is a star and should be allowed to shine as such.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i commented this yesterday and then find this...
Apparently, there are reports circulating online indicating that World Wrestling Entertainment has re-signed former performer Nick “Eugene” Dinsmore. Those within the company have stated that the reports are untrue, reports www.f4wonline.com.

if he has resigned i pray hes in shape and back as Nick Dinsmore not Eugene

·
Registered
93 Posts
It would have been an excellent idea for him to join the SES and had him change character ala Festus, if it was 6 months ago. Sadly, the SES's time appears all but over.

I thought about him doing the same thing when the WWE brought back ECW. It could have been segment of the year had they had him walk out at Hammerstein Ballroom and publicly shoot on his Eugene character, because, as others have noted, he can be quite the in-ring asset.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
The Wwe has a way of taking people that can wrestle and turning them into crap, ugh.

I don't see him coming to SES but who knows.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
SES is dying slowly and painfully like a wounded deer.

But I wouldn't be averse to seeing Eugene back in WWE.

·
Registered
850 Posts
bring Dinsmore as HIMSELF; not Eugene...

he is one of the best at what he does; and i know what you're thinking: "Eugene? One of the best? Suck my nut hair!"
but no! if you were to see OVW tapes of Nick Dinsmore you would be sending him fanmail asking for a bj

BRING DINSMORE BACK AS NICK DINSMORE!!!!
D:

fuck wwe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts