Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After KOR , Sheamus winning cleanly , does this feud still go on ? would it have a 3rd match up .

Also would you like it to happen ?

i personally would like it to happen , and Jomo should get over , Sheamus already won the tittle twice, and he is KOR , most KOR winners have captured the tittle . Jomo loosing again unless its not clean he would probably loose all momentum he has had.

Please share your thoughts.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I think they will have a third match at TLC, it might be a different kind of match but we'll see, it's not like Sheamus has got anyone else to face at TLC therefore I see JoMo as the only option. I also think Morrison needs to win (maybe due to interference by HHH) unless he will lose all his momentum, and the push he's been getting will have been pointless.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I think they will have a third match at TLC, it might be a different kind of match but we'll see, it's not like Sheamus has got anyone else to face at TLC therefore I see JoMo as the only option. I also think Morrison needs to win (maybe due to interference by HHH) unless he will lose all his momentum, and the push he's been getting will have been pointless.
Bingo. Morrison needs to win a rubber match against Sheamus or else the last few months have been a waste. It doesn't matter if he does it clean or if he does while Sheamus is distracted by HHH's music hitting, but it has to happen. Otherwise, it's back to feuding with a guy like Dibiase.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Possibly a rubber match at TLC. Wherein Morrison hopefully wins, otherwise the push he received would be pointless. Maybe a falls count anywhere match.

·
1,817 Posts
It's a whole "bullying" storyline. The wwe aren't going to have Sheamus win and teach kids that "bullies always win" or some shit like that.
So another match at TLC where Morrison wins and maybe Trips comes back, to start their feud.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'd love to see another match between them at TLC because i love their matches so far, i doubt Morrison will win though, his arm is still 'injured' and probably will still sell it a bit and Sheamus has just won KOTR so it would be strange if he loses after winning such a big tournament. That being said, i hope Morrison will win their rubber match, he'll have to start building his momentum from zero again if he loses clean.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
A falls count anywhere match similar to the one they had on Raw a while back would be ideal.
This please. :D A longer version of that match would be awesome.

I doubt they would leave Sheamus off PPV (Unless they have him cut a promo) and since he cut a promo saying Morrison would 'never be WWE Champion' the feud coule be about something better for the next two weeks. Morrison is the only person Sheamus coudl face on PPV right now and if they actually have any plans for Morrison it would be good for them to continue his upward momentum heading into the Rumble.

So I'd say they have a match between them at the PPV where Sheamus possibly looks to be winning, but Triple H's music hits, distracts him and Morrison picks up the win. Sheamus looks shocked, and Trips does actually come down to the ring with Sheamus only just escaping. Therefore Morrison picks up a much needed win, Sheamus doesn't lose anything and Trips/Sheamus begins again.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Morrison to win against Sheamus in TLC with help from a returning Triple H who runs in with a sledgehammer...

Morrison then using his momentum to feud against Miz , They can work something cause of them being partners and all...would definetly work out.

Think Miz becoming a champion is partly to push Morrison up , If Morrison can beat Sheamus at TLC , He's gonna face the Miz at Royal Rumble where there might be a title change. I would rather have Morrison heading into wrestlemania as the champion than have Miz head there as a champion.

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
What should happen, imo:
John Morrison fucks off back to the midcard and Sheamus feuds with a returning HHH.
What will happen, imo:
Sheamus will waste his time with Morrison and in a match when Sheamus is about to crash Morrison, HHH's music hits.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
All of JoMo's pushes have came to nothing in the past, this one will be no different.
By All you must mean one because he has only ever had one potential push and I agree that came to nothing but I don't know why a lot of people seem to think that Morrison has had a bazillion pushes in the past.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Morrison to win against Sheamus in TLC with help from a returning Triple H who runs in with a sledgehammer...

Morrison then using his momentum to feud against Miz , They can work something cause of them being partners and all...would definetly work out.

Think Miz becoming a champion is partly to push Morrison up , If Morrison can beat Sheamus at TLC , He's gonna face the Miz at Royal Rumble where there might be a title change. I would rather have Morrison heading into wrestlemania as the champion than have Miz head there as a champion.

This is how I would book it.

Triple H / Sheamus
The Miz / Morrison
Nexus / John Cena

All those feuds leading into the Royal Rumble would be great.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts